The Wheel of Time (November 2021)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

the finale was at Fal Dara. not the Stone of Tear, silly

in my comment above, i was referring to the Two Rivers arc
He’s taking about next season or the third, when Rafe will make eggers and nyn save the stone while Rand just has a conversation with lanfear and destroys callandor

M

member 1013

sounds good to me. i love awful storytelling
I fixed that for u

they’re both already extremely important and strong. Honestly most people that have seen the show but not read The books I know ask me why the dragon even matters and say Rand(and Perrin) are the worst characters.

so that is awful story telling

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I fixed that for u

they’re both already extremely important and strong. Honestly most people that have seen the show but not read The books I know ask me why the dragon even matters and say Rand(and Perrin) are the worst characters.

so that is awful story telling
Agreed, the concept of the dragon and the intricacies of the magic system were not properly explained. They could have used some time of the Stepin episode for that.

Im still not sure whether there even is a saidin and saidar in the show.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
ill rephrase to sound like less of a dick

i understand that others, such as yourselves, may enjoy speaking about things you dont like. personally, i get no value in discussing things that i dont like, let alone things that other people dont like. so any time spent reading such a comment is a waste of time to me

and i burn way too much time each week reading such comments on my youtube channel, when my intent is to read, chat, learn, and discuss with fans of said topic

so basically, i get way more than my fill of negativity comments about stuff. and even when i agree with the particular argument, it has no value to me. because i am dying. while i live, id prefer to spend as much time as possible focusing on that which i love and as little time as possible on everything else

hope that makes sense

M

member 1013

i understand that others, such as yourselves, may enjoy speaking about things you dont like. personally, i get no value in discussing things that i dont like, let alone things that other people dont like. so any time spent reading such a comment is a waste of time to me

and i burn way too much time each week reading such comments on my youtube channel, when my intent is to read, chat, learn, and discuss with fans of said topic

so basically, i get way more than my fill of negativity comments about stuff. and even when i agree with the particular argument, it has no value to me. because i am dying. while i live, id prefer to spend as much time as possible focusing on that which i love and as little time as possible on everything else

hope that makes sense
I’m just so angry!

M

member 1013

hope that makes sense
Do you mean you are sick or that our time on earth is finite?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You fucker
living and dying are two sides to the same coin. every second i am living, is one second closer to when i die. so i do my best to live life with death in mind so to say. and the best way to live life for me is to focus on things i love =))

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
@Lars Q @Qat which character do you dislike the most and why is it Eggy?
Books:
Some chars do change a bit and my like/dislike changes for em, like Nynaeve, but definitely Robert Jordan must have had dealings with plenty annoying women.

Elaida and Elayne I guess would be my answer, Egwene is up there too sometimes. She also really doesn't change that much, although a lot of things happen to/with her.

Male the only one coming to mind instantly is the prince dude.. Gawyn?

Show:
So far Perrin :(

M

member 1013

Books:
Some chars do change a bit and my like/dislike changes for em, like Nynaeve, but definitely Robert Jordan must have had dealings with plenty annoying women.

Elaida and Elayne I guess would be my answer, Egwene is up there too sometimes. She also really doesn't change that much, although a lot of things happen to/with her.

Male the only one coming to mind instantly is the prince dude.. Gawyn?

Show:
So far Perrin :(
Do u like Paulaner