The Wheel of Time (November 2021)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

not pressuring ya. but for what it's worth, the first book is the thinnest. (it was an intentional tribute to "the fellowship of the ring." but the characters and the story gets pretty badass

book 2 is relatively similar in style, but the ending has a really cool/impactful twist. and i suspect that they are doing books 2 and 3 for season 2. and if so, its going to be gnarly
I just re-read EotW in 4 lunch breaks

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nope

Marcon 36 convention in May 2001

So yea I am right, most pillow friends are not actually Lesbians, it’s some prison type shit. The two characters don’t sex eachother as adults as far as I know
Somehow I ended up on this post when I was trying to figure out whether to watch this series
lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
for what its worth, witcher season 2 was very different from Blood of Elves. but it was aweeesome because of that

its clearly going the same direction tho

M

member 1013

for what its worth, witcher season 2 was very different from Blood of Elves. but it was aweeesome because of that

its clearly going the same direction tho
I’m waiting for after my ankle surgery so I have something to binge while I’m laid up for a day or two

M

member 1013

Well, great episode to set up the season final.
Good char time, even tho Perrin got the short end of the stick. I heard leaving Mat out was not planned.

Not sure yet about the Min casting.
He apparently didn’t come back form filming the last two episodes after covid shut them down