General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Bought a new car for my gf last week. A T-Roc (stupid name, but it is what it is)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Bought this for my wife for Mothering Sunday. Apparently they are the new lick. Portable blenders. Not sure I quite get the appeal but here we are.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
very lame but makes my life easier:
BEE64AE9-21A7-48C2-ABB4-D0A07EA7EC24.jpeg
Under desk keyboard mount, laptop mount (had it on a stand before), clear edging on my desk’s sharp edge (looks ugly but it keeps my arms from getting cut), and cheap Bluetooth computer speakers that work mostly halfway decent.
And a foot massager that I have under my desk.
E1A8179A-D8B4-4532-BC59-81B33F3A7BA5.jpeg

Last edited:
T

The Big Guy

Bought this for my wife for Mothering Sunday. Apparently they are the new lick. Portable blenders. Not sure I quite get the appeal but here we are.

You'll be blending up soy smoothies in no time

T

The Big Guy

But that's just it. I make them at home. I don't need a portable blender. Who needs a portable blender?
What if your taking a 100 mile roadtrip in your electric smart car. Your gonna need that soy to stay alert

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That is awesome! Never would have pegged you as admirer of a Stoic though ?
Ha, if I had my choice to get an ancient coin featuring any prominent Roman, Aurelius wouldn't make the top 3. But he would make the top 5. ?

Would rather a coin featuring Sulla, Augustus or Trajan, ideally. But, you take what you can get. I'm fucking stoked with it, tbh. Detail is amazing and I've always wanted a good Roman coin, like, for as long as I can remember. And now I have one, and it's awesome. Missus outdid herself.

What was that coin's journey? Where did it travel? How many hands did it pass through? What was it a part of buying? How long was it in circulation for? Almost two thousand years ago, for fucks sakes! This shit spins me the fuck out, man! :smile:

??

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What if your taking a 100 mile roadtrip in your electric smart car. Your gonna need that soy to stay alert

I'd make 2. Keep one in my fanny pack in the boot. Plus I woild ensure the journey had charging points that had a vegan cafe nearby.

Its really not that complicated.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore does your agree indicate that you had a similar experience?
Actually no, but coincidentally, yes! :smile:

I accidentally clicked on the first page, and saw you talk of your sunnies purchase. But you never told us how they turned out. Here I am, not ignoring you. :smile:

Coincidentally, on the weekend I went to select my frames for the 2 pairs of glasses that work is shouting me. Eye test confirmed my vision is almost perfect, mind. One pair will be glare reducing, so hopefully they will help reduce the number of headaches I get. Those ones, I pretty much just went with the missus' choice, and I suspect that she may have trolled me into getting glasses that will make me look like a middle aged, bearded Harry Potter.

The other pair will be aviator type sunnies, with proper polarised lenses that I will use for driving/personal time, and that will never even see the office.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Also, technically I just use the green tick as an all-purpose "agree/approve" type response. Like yep, I read that and was satisfied with it to some degree. :smile:

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

What's "Mothering Sunday"? How did this turn out? I almost pulled the trigger on one til I got swayed by some bad reviews. Really liked that it's rechargable with a micro usb and I'm sure it would be cool to take to the gym to blend some protein instead of shaking a shaker cup like a shakeweight lulz...