Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Moving on to another new to me smoke. Casdagli Villa Casdagli.

This one started off really mild then tunneled like a bastard. Just starting the last 3rd & finally past it. It’s now a decent cigar. Had I started with it I would have put it down tbh.

And yes, I posted the smoking jacket after I was nearly finished even though the pic was right after lighting

View attachment 112659

View attachment 112660
I've had 1 issue with the exact same stick. I've been smoking a decent amount of Casdagli in the last couple months with no other issues. Smoke that Viso next

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I've had 1 issue with the exact same stick. I've been smoking a decent amount of Casdagli in the last couple months with no other issues. Smoke that Viso next
Will have to wait until Wednesday night. Have to get up at 0345 so will be packing it in early tonight

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Well, I'm officially 40. The wind wasn't cooperating with my original plan to start smoking first thing this morning, but better late than never. This is from one of my "do not touch" boxes that are full of crazy rare shit. Tatuaje "Rumbo" from 2015. IMG_2213.jpeg

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
That's a hog
Yea man, double Coronas aren't anything I typically go for, but I had to finally try one of these. I had 1 single of these for a few years, recently got my hands on 2 more, so it allowed me to actually smoke one. I need to find more, cause this thing is killer

Lancifer

Shogun of the Iron Liver - '98 OGer
Sep 3, 2020
In!

I like Rocky Patel currently, and my favorite p4p is the LA Perla Habana Maduro. Love that cigar

LFG!

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Well, I smoked some great stuff this weekend and it's time for my final smoke of the day. Nothing fancy about this one, but it means a ton to me and it's quite tasty IMG_2218.jpeg

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Guess an H Town didn’t make the birthday cut lol
Just smoked one not long ago. Totally woulda fit the bill, but I had to go with stuff I typically would never go for. The 2 tats today, I have a couple back ups of each, so it made it easy. I was really wanting to do the Behike and davidoff line up I had, but I also couldn't justify smoking $500 of cigars between the 3

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Just smoked one not long ago. Totally woulda fit the bill, but I had to go with stuff I typically would never go for. The 2 tats today, I have a couple back ups of each, so it made it easy. I was really wanting to do the Behike and davidoff line up I had, but I also couldn't justify smoking $500 of cigars between the 3
The Behike is something I’ll never buy just on principle. There’s zero chance they’re worth 1/4 as much as they charge. Never had a good Cohiba anyway. Well nothing special or anything I couldn’t find in a $10 cigar

You already know I think Davidoff is overpriced on all their lines. Are you talking about a Cuban Davidoff? That might be something to try.

I’d sell the Behike stuff & buy something you know you’ll enjoy. That’s me though.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
In!

I like Rocky Patel currently, and my favorite p4p is the LA Perla Habana Maduro. Love that cigar

LFG!
The RP 15th Anniversary was my favorite cigar 12-13yrs ago. First cigar I bought a box of & I picked up 2 boxes as my first big purchase.

Plenty of people talk smack on RP. I think they have a few really solid releases. Not a fan of the majority but they got a few releases more than right.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
The Behike is something I’ll never buy just on principle. There’s zero chance they’re worth 1/4 as much as they charge. Never had a good Cohiba anyway. Well nothing special or anything I couldn’t find in a $10 cigar

You already know I think Davidoff is overpriced on all their lines. Are you talking about a Cuban Davidoff? That might be something to try.

I’d sell the Behike stuff & buy something you know you’ll enjoy. That’s me though.
I can't argue any of that. Would I buy a Behike at the new prices? God no. Would I buy a box when they were under a grand? Yep and resell for 4-5x the original price. As far as davidoff goes, I have really enjoyed most everything I've smoked lately. The 50th anniversary, I absolutely love and would have no problem dropping $500-600 on the jar of 10. I do agree that the prices are high, and I'd smoke a ton more davidoff, if they were in the low to mid $teens

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
The RP 15th Anniversary was my favorite cigar 12-13yrs ago. First cigar I bought a box of & I picked up 2 boxes as my first big purchase.

Plenty of people talk smack on RP. I think they have a few really solid releases. Not a fan of the majority but they got a few releases more than right.
Fuck Rocky Patel 🤣..... I have every right to say that since he lives in Wi when he's not in FL. Dudes a straight up prick. The sun grown maduro ain't half bad but way over priced for what it is.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Fuck Rocky Patel 🤣..... I have every right to say that since he lives in Wi when he's not in FL. Dudes a straight up prick. The sun grown maduro ain't half bad but way over priced for what it is.
The entire RP line is overpriced, agreed. Some of the sticks are really bad as well but there were a few really good ones thrown in the mix here & there.

Never met RP but I’ve also never met anyone who’s liked him either 😂. More than one had not so great things to say about the guy

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
The entire RP line is overpriced, agreed. Some of the sticks are really bad as well but there were a few really good ones thrown in the mix here & there.

Never met RP but I’ve also never met anyone who’s liked him either 😂. More than one had not so great things to say about the guy
Any brand as big as RP that has so many SKUs is bound to have a good blend or 2. The funniest RP story was from a local buddy of mine. He was at an RP event and won the main prize. A packer game experience with Rocky and his family. He straight up waited last minute to let him know the game day. When he went, it was nothing of the sort of what the prize was supposed to be. Basically, Rocky bought 2 shit tickets and gave it to my buddy. It was supposed to be travel, food, drinks etc. He drove himself, and never saw Rocky at the game lol

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I can't argue any of that. Would I buy a Behike at the new prices? God no. Would I buy a box when they were under a grand? Yep and resell for 4-5x the original price. As far as davidoff goes, I have really enjoyed most everything I've smoked lately. The 50th anniversary, I absolutely love and would have no problem dropping $500-600 on the jar of 10. I do agree that the prices are high, and I'd smoke a ton more davidoff, if they were in the low to mid $teens
Think I’ve mentioned it before but there used to be a Davidoff lounge pretty close to me. Across the street from the Capitol building.

Never understood how they could justify $50/60/100 cigars that weren’t as good as many of the $10-20 Matt Boothe sticks on the same shelf.

That was one pretentious place though too. Everyone in suites & employees kept on talking about the “luxury” of the brand. GTFO here with that shit.

I drove over to the tiny Tatuaje place that only had a couple seats but a super chill owner. Much better experience