Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
I tried and got two in a variety pack. I’m assuming it’s the same thing or close to the black Irish?
It's actually a complete new blend. It's the new PA broadleaf wrapper, the new "hybrid" Sumatra binder and fillers from Nica and Dominican. I prefer the BI over it, but it's not a bad smoke at all. I haven't been impressed with the new RoMa offerings. The Volstead, for me, ends up very bitter around the half way point. The new cromag PA just isn't doing it for me as well

Good Morning Sunshine

I still got things to see
Jan 5, 2019
You an OG refugee that changed screen name?

Either way, welcome.
It's your buddy from that lives in LA that you sent a killer package to a few months back but stopped smoking cause now I'm addicted to nicotine lol

I started this account back in 2019 but after the shenanigans in the og I jumped ship

izan

Aug 13, 2024
Was at an event this weekend and had a great cigar. Company is new and out of Texas. Limited Edition Cigars.
Full bodied, very clean transition. Excellent smoke.

berserk

Aug 13, 2024
Trying a Clovis tonight. You were right IMMA, it’s noticeably different. I saw an interview with skip and he mentioned changing the blends to keep the price of their product down. The volstead was an okay smoke, but not as good as their previous blends.IMG_4691.jpeg

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyone else only smoke cigars in the fall, winter, and spring (cooler weather)? I dont find them as enjoyable in hot weather.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Anyone else only smoke cigars in the fall, winter, and spring (cooler weather)? I dont find them as enjoyable in hot weather.
Tends to cool off here at night so it’s a year round thing. Not during the daytime during summer though

berserk

Aug 13, 2024
Anyone getting the tatuaje monster smash? I saw it went on preorder. I’m sure IMMA is getting 8-10 boxes 😂

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Anyone getting the tatuaje monster smash? I saw it went on preorder. I’m sure IMMA is getting 8-10 boxes 😂
No. My box storage is jam packed & I can’t fit anything else.

I just used a Labor Day sale to refill my little dent in the loose stick storage areas with stuff I haven’t tried yet 😂

berserk

Aug 13, 2024
I put one in my cart and had to remove it. I don’t have any room. My goal is to smoke enough the next few weeks and to grab the next monster box.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Trying a Clovis tonight. You were right IMMA, it’s noticeably different. I saw an interview with skip and he mentioned changing the blends to keep the price of their product down. The volstead was an okay smoke, but not as good as their previous blends.View attachment 116998
Yea man, I'm just not digging the new stuff much. The Clovis is good, but nowhere near the BI level. I haven't even ordered the new La Maestranza.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
I typically smoked the a ton year round, but this summer with work and the heat, kicked my ass and I've barely smoked. Once it cools down here, I set my hut up and can smoke comfortably

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
11 boxes 😉. I'll smoke one this year and 1 box the next 10 years. Just like the Monster Mash boxes. And what the hell is all this "out of room" shit?? I'm gonna end up sending you all a 79qt bin with a box of boveda.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I typically smoked the a ton year round, but this summer with work and the heat, kicked my ass and I've barely smoked. Once it cools down here, I set my hut up and can smoke comfortably
Good to see others feel the same way. I tried smoking some this summer when I'd go fishing, but the temps were in the 90's and it just wasn't enjoyable.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Good to see others feel the same way. I tried smoking some this summer when I'd go fishing, but the temps were in the 90's and it just wasn't enjoyable.
It really isn't. After working outside all day, the last thing I want to do, is smoke in the heat or go to the local lounge. This is the first year since I started being a near daily smoker, that the heat stopped me from smoking. Next year, for sure, I'm getting a cheap fishing hut and trying it out with a portable AC unit.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm getting a cheap fishing hut and trying it out with a portable AC unit.
I like the cut of your jib. I cant wait for temps in the 70's here (and water temps) so I can get back out to slay come crappie & red ears.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
I passed on it as well. Hopefully Roma has a better line up for 2025.
I hope. I think the Volstead was my biggest let down. I love a good Sumatra, and it's just not good. Maybe after some more rest, but I've tried another recently, and get the same bitterness. Doesn't matter what vitola either, always bitter right around the halfway point. I had a bad feeling about them even before they were released and only got 2 boxes, which, as you know, is rare for me.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Breaking in my new Norlan DOF glass. This thing is a tank and looks amazing. The cigar ain't half bad either 🤣IMG_2256.jpegIMG_2263.jpeg

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Yessir. The 350ml Rauk tumbler. I got 1 whiskey glass as well.
Those whisky glasses are delicate. Company doesn’t get to use them 😂. Unless it’s just a cigar guy that understands not to put cubes in his fucking scotch 😂