General TMMAC Tough Guy Club

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What do you call someone who endorses a shitty Chinese spy phone with low ram and even worse yellow toned pics?
You can call me sir.

Or sire.

I like sire better.

Don't every let me see your hunk of shit phone or I'll have you flogged in the square

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You can call me sir.

Or sire.

I like sire better.

Don't every let me see your hunk of shit phone or I'll have you flogged in the square
Hail Sire!

I will make sure not to "every" let you see my gayest of gay phones in the square, circle or whatever shape. I am also sure if it was in my hand you couldn't see that high.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hail Sire!

I will make sure not to "every" let you see my gayest of gay phones in the square, circle or whatever shape. I am also sure if it was in my hand you couldn't see that high.

But I like the sire part.

Now go waste 1500 dollars on a hunk of shit phone

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Stopped by IKEA to pick up a Christmas tree (proceeds go to charity and it’s a damn fine tree at a great price point), while I was here I decided to dip inside and grab a couple dogs.
I guess I don’t realize how much I come here because when I got to the front of the line the woman at the counter said that she and all the other hot dog girls have “huge crushes” on me and tried to give me the hot dogs for free. I said “Don’t be ridiculous Sweet Tits, I’ll pay for my dogs like everyone else.
$2.50 for all you see before you.

I can’t stop laughing.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m such a god damned tank, I went back for a third. That’s a 15 cm hot dog for a $1. You have to be out of your mind not to take full advantage.

M

member 3289

Stopped by IKEA to pick up a Christmas tree (proceeds go to charity and it’s a damn fine tree at a great price point), while I was hear I decided to dip inside and grab a couple dogs.
I guess I don’t realize how much I come here because when I got to the front of the line the woman at the counter said that she and all the other hot dog girls have “huge crushes” on me and tried to give me the hot dogs for free. I said “Don’t be ridiculous Sweet Tits, I’ll pay for my dogs like everyone else.
$2.50 for all you see before you.

I can’t stop laughing.
Do you ever use a lid or do you prefer to drink all the shit that floats into your cup?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Just did a Diamond Dallas Page Yoga workout, and added an inch of extension on to my roundhouse.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’d like to take some time to thank the crew down at Costco, you always roll out the red carpet, and take such great care of me.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Shout out to the boys at Gino’s Barber Shop. You always conduct yourself like absolute gentlemen and professionals, and I leave looking like a million bucks.
8615A10C-DDEF-4AD0-890B-2FA2AC413E6F.jpeg