Lifestyle Turned Back the Clock Last Night.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This “Teaching Partner” still needs to be confronted. Let us know how it turns out. If my wife told me this, she would expect me to handle it.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This “Teaching Partner” still needs to be confronted. Let us know how it turns out. If my wife told me this, she would expect me to handle it.
Yeah. I’m not sure how I’m going to handle it. My wife obviously doesn’t want me to make a scene at her work. t I might just call him at work and let him know.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I was gameplanning him in the parking lot like a jacked Firas Zahabi. I know he’s a hockey fighter (because he brags about it), and it is a horrible style for street fighting. All they want to do is grab your shirt, put there head down and throw haymakers. My plan was to throw a straight tight from the depths of hell, maybe exchange a couple punches and then let him tie me up. Then I duck under, pick him up and suplex him or just ride him forward into the ground. The worst move a hockey player will try in a street fight is try to jersey you. It pulls you right in to an easy double. They are practically on their top toes trying to pull your shirt over your head and they fall like a log. I was an old lion, ready for war.
It is clear to me you have never actually been jersey'ed.

If done correctly, any forward momentum you exert will drive you into the ice or cement depending on where the tussle takes place.

The jersey followed by knees were always the preferred move off the ice.

M

member 3289

If done correctly, any forward momentum you exert will drive you into the ice or cement depending on where the tussle takes place.

He's a Leafs fan so it makes sense he knows dick about hockey

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

That kind of control only happens when a guy has your shirt all the way over your head and is holding his grip between your head and his body.
Even him going for the jersey. Him reaching over my back grabbing my shirt gives him no takedown defence. You get jersied when you bury your head and just keep throwing blind punches while your shirt is being pulled over. Even if he someone gets your shirt over your head, all you need to get is one ankle.

At the neck tough guy jamboree we will be doing “jersied” drills. One combatant starts from the jersied position and has to fight his way out while getting beaten with lengths of garden hose.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
That kind of control only happens when a guy has your shirt all the way over your head and is holding his grip between your head and his body.
Even him going for the jersey. Him reaching over my back grabbing my shirt gives him no takedown defence. You get jersied when you bury your head and just keep throwing blind punches while your shirt is being pulled over. Even if he someone gets your shirt over your head, all you need to get is one ankle.

At the neck tough guy jamboree we will be doing “jersied” drills. One combatant starts from the jersied position and has to fight his way out while getting beaten with lengths of garden hose.
Again, you highlight your lack of experience and knowledge of the subject. I get it, you're imagining the dynamics of if you actually ever got jersied and how it would play out. In all reality by your lack of knowledge of the actual physics of a proper jersey, y'all dont know shit.

Do your drills. Imagine how it plays out but when you actually get jersied, you will look like Rich Franklin drowning in quicksand against Anderson Silva during their first fight.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Again, you highlight your lack of experience and knowledge of the subject. I get it, you're imagining the dynamics of if you actually ever got jersied and how it would play out. In all reality by your lack of knowledge of the actual physics of a proper jersey, y'all dont know shit.

Do your drills. Imagine how it plays out but when you actually get jersied, you will look like Rich Franklin drowning in quicksand against Anderson Silva during their first fight.
I get it, you’ve been jersied and dragged through parking lots so many times that you’ve built it into some sort of bogeyman. The ultimate and indefensible fighting technique.

I'm being honest now Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken

I thought you were joking at first...I would definitely slap him with an open hand...Not joking at all...Id then tell him next time was going to be a closed fist.

Truth

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cctv of you walking the hallways and parking lot and more importantly, pics of your wife so we can prove it's not fake

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

You cant execute a Uchi Mata correctly without reaching over the back, rookie

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ontario Teachers: "We're responsible for your children's futures."

Also Ontario Teachers: *getting shit faced and coked up on a Sunday night*

M

member 1013

Ontario Teachers: "We're responsible for your children's futures."

Also Ontario Teachers: *getting shit faced and coked up on a Sunday night*
Ontario teachers: *holding your children hostage for salary negotiations *

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I like to cut teachers some slack. Good for them for letting lose at a work function, I wouldn't want to be a teacher.

Having said that this guy sounds like a real de-gen.

M

member 1013

I like to cut teachers some slack. Good for them for letting lose at a work function, I wouldn't want to be a teacher.

Having said that this guy sounds like a real de-gen.
Think I would make a good teacher, bruv?