Tyron already calling Covington a racist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Really? I thought we had superior ability to differentiate colour....I had always taken pride in that when bragging to the other primates.
Yeah you'd think that but our eyes are pretty bad compared to all the light sources we can't see.
They are pretty much useless on a grand cosmological scale. We see like a sliver of the light spectrum and not
even the good sliver.

Yeah you'd think that but our eyes are pretty bad compared to all the light sources we can't see.
They are pretty much useless on a grand cosmological scale. We see like a sliver of the light spectrum and not
even the good sliver.

Well, we share 98.9% of our dna with chimps. What adaptative advantage would that have provided them?

Regardless it's fun to imagine how other species see.

Nov 21, 2015
Well, we share 98.9% of our dna with chimps. What adaptative advantage would that have provided them?

Regardless it's fun to imagine how other species see.
Yep. Absolutely. Neil Tyson had an interesting thought on that tiny 1% of DNA where we differ from Chimps.

We like to think of ourselves as so much different and better but
what if that 1% difference isn't really that much at all?

A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYorVnA44U

Yep. Absolutely. Neil Tyson had an interesting thought on that tiny 1% of DNA where we differ from Chimps.

We like to think of ourselves as so much different and better but
what if that 1% difference isn't really that much at all?

A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYorVnA44U
Highly entertaining.
According to Sapolsky, our gestation is what produces our ability to do the things we can do i.e. a few more rounds of cell division and you get us.
But Tyson's perspective on the topic is enlightening in terms of imagination.
Thanks for the video.
Gotta vamoose.