Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 2 - 2/22/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The only thing I've fought through is the line to get to the counter at KFC.

But I'm a bigger boxing fan than these fellow MMA fans that think they know what they are talking about.
You are a fan of both and see the similarities, differences and correlation with the 2 sports.. You also understand the aspect of all facets that go into comparing the 2.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Francis has even scarier power than Wilder and its coming in a more controlled manner! I've never seen Wilder ever to lift 2 giant LEGIT monster HWs off their feet with an COUNTER UPPERCUT slipping bombs! But let me guess it wasn't "HW BOXERS " he did it to so it doesn't matter.. He's a dangerous dangerous dangerous man.

Jan 21, 2015
Here is Teddy Atlas just DESTROYING Wilder.

It's long but man he just cuts him up. Says Wilder 'doesn't know how to fight', says he's never been tested, never had to push through hard fights, never had to overcome adversity. Says Wilder never fought anyone worth mentioning before Fury and his reputation is super padded/inflated. Says Wilder makes all kinds of mistakes, says he throws his punches like softballs, footwork all over the place. Says Wilder is essentially a bully who only got where he is because of natural physical ability and a big right hand. Etc Etc Etc

Super harsh. He delivers the criticism nicely, tries to respect Wilder, but you know Teddy Atlas he says it how he sees it. And he's usually right.

On the flip side, he calls Fury a 'genius' for how he changed his gameplan for the rematch.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Here is Teddy Atlas just DESTROYING Wilder.

It's long but man he just cuts him up. Says Wilder 'doesn't know how to fight', says he's never been tested, never had to push through hard fights, never had to overcome adversity. Says Wilder never fought anyone worth mentioning before Fury and his reputation is super padded/inflated. Says Wilder makes all kinds of mistakes, says he throws his punches like softballs, footwork all over the place. Says Wilder is essentially a bully who only got where he is because of natural physical ability and a big right hand. Etc Etc Etc

Super harsh. He delivers the criticism nicely, tries to respect Wilder, but you know Teddy Atlas he says it how he sees it. And he's usually right.

On the flip side, he calls Fury a 'genius' for how he changed his gameplan for the rematch.

He picked Wilder to win and said Fury was mentally lost.

Jan 21, 2015
He picked Wilder to win and said Fury was mentally lost.
Did he? lol

well hindsight is 20/20

He owns up to the fact he didn't see this coming

However he also refers to a video he made several years ago breaking down Wilder and pointing out how many mistakes he makes in the ring, saying the same things. Guess he just didn't believe in Fury enough

Jan 21, 2015
Oh yeah Teddy Atlas also said there was no blown eardrum or internal bleeding. No blame on equilibrium etc.

Maybe you already knew that but I was waiting for a reliable source
Thanks Teddy!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That is hilarious.... BUT.... I will say that there was one time Tom Lawlor said that he was gassed out in one of his fights because he over did his walkout gimmack.... Stranger things have happened
yep
he also had an extra 18 lbs more bodyweight this fight

no excuses though...he got caught often and early, by giant fury

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
That is hilarious.... BUT.... I will say that there was one time Tom Lawlor said that he was gassed out in one of his fights because he over did his walkout gimmack.... Stranger things have happened
Who knows if it was an issue
Just a weak excuse for someone that’s supposed to be a badass

M

member 3289

So his Halloween costume was too heavy and he fired Mark Breland for throwing the towel. What a clown
A lot of clickbait sites are saying he fired Breland but I haven't found anything that supports that yet.

In his interview with Kevin Iole all he said was that he would have to re-evaluate the situation in the future.

He's been with Breland since the beginning so I don't see him firing the guy so quickly, regardless of how upset he is that Breland threw in the towel.

Jan 21, 2015
Someone tell me what that costume had to do with Black History Month.

Is there some Sauron-lookin brother in American history with glowing eyes that I didn't know about?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Someone tell me what that costume had to do with Black History Month.

Is there some Sauron-lookin brother in American history with glowing eyes that I didn't know about?

Or tell me what race had to do with any aspect of this boxing match in terms of it being a factor.

Jan 21, 2015
Or tell me what race had to do with any aspect of this boxing match in terms of it being a factor.
Yes! I remember in a press conference Wilder made some thing about wanting to make some new black history, but Fury had none of it and said it had nothing to do with race and removed himself from that conversation.

I'd still like to know what he thought the connection was between Black History and the design of the suit he wore. I can't see a connection

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
There's a lot of crow that needs eaten from this Thread.