UFC 185: Fight Discussion - March 14, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I haven't signed inton the UG since joining here...not trying to brag just saying this place is my home and is the greatest forum with p4p highest quality posters in MMA period..plus there aren't shit talking punks who would get smacked in the mouth if they even said a tenth of their garbage to a Man...props we moving on up to the BEAST side...finally got our piece of the Forum pie..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I haven't signed inton the UG since joining here...not trying to brag just saying this place is my home and is the greatest forum with p4p highest quality posters in MMA period..plus there aren't shit talking punks who would get smacked in the mouth if they even said a tenth of their garbage to a Man...props we moving on up to the BEAST side...finally got our piece of the Forum pie..
Thanks brother. Love hearing stuff like this!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This was a great night of fights awesome discussion thread easily one of the best I have ever been a part of. Now I go to sleep to wake up and train people :( and myself :). Good night all and I can't wait for the next one!

MMACOMMUNITY 4LIFE!

NWO!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome night. 50 page fight thread and not one person called a cunt, faggot, or retard. No blatant fighter bashing. That is what this place is all about. We will continue to make tweaks and improvements. You all continue helping us grow, by making it a point to stop in every day and telling anyone and everyone about us.
Great night even though I didn't get sloppy :(

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really enjoyed it. Remember these days fellas. We are the pioneerers of this site and I for one am proud to be a part of it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mother fucking rainbows. I'm starting to look like Joseph in his technicolor dreamcoat

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The only suggestion I have is that the Webm videos seem to really bog down the page if there are multiple ones running at the same time and less than current PC's will have problems keeping up with this.

You may want to limit the moving images to GIFs as the fight night discussions get full of more people.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I guess the

Nah, Cerrone vs Khabib for a chance at the title. Or give it straight to Cerrone.
Khabib beat the current champ. If they had to pick one, it'd go to Khabib - 22-0

However I do think Khabib vs Cerrone is gonna be amazing. Can't wait to see the winner face whoever is champ.. and that fight itself too. MAN

Nights like this get me so pumped up. I love when new things happen in MMA. Never would've expected this