UFC 185: Fight Discussion - March 14, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also. Joseph Duffy is legit. GREAT boxing fundamentals. Refreshing to see someone keep their chin tucked low into their shoulder when they throw crisp, tight punches.

Imagine McGregor wins the title, defends 2-3 times, and Duffy destroys people left and right like he did tonight?

That fight in Ireland? Obviously this may never happen, haha. But boy that'd be great. Ya never know!

Man I'm still so pumped over the fights. I just got done watching the Fght Pass prelims. Wow! I missed those, downloaded it cuz of Duffy, and holy shit every fight was nuts.

I'd love to see Randamie continue to improve. I love watching great strikers.

Anyone watch OneFC yesterday? That one girl Kirstie Gannaway was GORGEOUS and had a hell of a fight. I'm gonna post a thread up about her in a bit with pics.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
From the McGregor show til now, EVERY TIME on here has been so fucking fun during fight night! Congrats to IWEI and Splinty, great job.. Love this place. I just gotta update my settings/maybe get a new PC soon haha. It was a little too fast for me tonight.. but that's GOOD because there was over a thousand fucking posts! wow.

And fucking Enson joined today?! ANDDD all the Q&As coming up? Jesus

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On the Duffy topic further, he seems opposite to Conor, but also opposite to BLAF's desired type of personality.

They really should just give all the fighters who don't talk like Conor promoter/managers like Jimmy Hart or Jim Cornette and get it over with.

You can see the difference in Dana's expression when someone asks him about Conor's potential and then someone who has beat him and their potential.

You can actually see the slot machine dollar signs replacing his pupils with Conor and then like "You know we'll see how it plays out, he has work to do" with Duffy.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Duffy seemed very intelligent. Very aware of how he got there but also appreciative. That plus the finish? Sign me up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Uber knee to the tallywacker. somebody photoshop a fatality logo in there.

Couldn't find no females, turns out it was lesbo night

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome night. 50 page fight thread and not one person called a cunt, faggot, or retard. No blatant fighter bashing. That is what this place is all about. We will continue to make tweaks and improvements. You all continue helping us grow, by making it a point to stop in every day and telling anyone and everyone about us.
Sorry I missed it. Was crashed due to working a double. Next time fore sure!

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
wow 5.5k views, tons of replies. any final tally on # of members online during the ppv?

i didnt even check the UG until after the main event and people were already crying RDA steroids, grinches and all kinds of weird shit lol.

the thread refresh did it for me tho, i'm 100% sold on this place as the online fight hangout capital of the world.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
wow 5.5k views, tons of replies. any final tally on # of members online during the ppv?

i didnt even check the UG until after the main event and people were already crying RDA steroids, grinches and all kinds of weird shit lol.

the thread refresh did it for me tho, i'm 100% sold on this place as the online fight hangout capital of the world.
How about online all-the-time, for everything MMA capital of the world? :)

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

The thread refresh was great. I wasn't able to watch the fights, but at least I could get up to date info from the forum.