UFC 226 Live Discussion - 7/7/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck...have to go hang some rope lighting. Might as well do it during this chic fight. Brb...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thank God we are getting the shit out of the way, this chick fight is the worst fight on the card, good to get it over wtih now. Looks like a sparring match, I don't hate WMMA< I just think its boring 95% of the time and I rather see these kind of chicks in invicta and let the Cyborgs and Thug Rose's and Valentina's stay in the UFC, Peace

Nov 21, 2015
Where? Most of my experience is in Texas, but I've been to some other caves across the states. And some of the big show caves in the country.
Funny you mentioned Texas. I never got to cave in Texas even though I went to commercial dive
school there. Most of my classmates were land cavers before they got into diving.

I grew up near the Ozark Mountains and used to go caving on the weekends with friends.
When I was in Texas I was a broke student so I didnt have the resources to go when I lived
there.

Fuck I'm old

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Funny you mentioned Texas. I never got to cave in Texas even though I went to commercial dive
school there. Most of my classmates were land cavers before they got into diving.

I grew up near the Ozark Mountains and used to go cavbing on the weekends with friends.
When I was in Texas I was a broke student so I didnt have the resources to go when I lived
there.

Fuck I'm old
You’re right you’re so old you forgot you already posted this

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Motherfuckers.i was looking for a violent bob gif and twitter locked my account