UFC 226 Live Discussion - 7/7/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I can see the finish line. Been working on this thing day & night since May 15th, seriously. About 2 more weeks and the inside should be pretty well done. Thx for asking homie.
Lets shoot for Sept .... for that "thing"
Congrats on almost getting there

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I feel your pain. I'll be hanging a tv and putting a bed together during the prelims.

Or I may just say screw it and start sipping bourbon and be done with it.
I've got patio furniture to put together and a door to paint. I told my wife it's just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I need a break.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've got patio furniture to put together and a door to paint. I told my wife it's just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I need a break.
tell her to make you a sandwich too

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
For the last 3 months I thought Stipe would win this pretty decisively, but most of my betting money I tied up with Ortega.
Now that it's been freed up again, by gut told me to go DC. I've got quite a few fun parlay going on too...

This will be a fun evening...have a few friends coming over with their wives/GF. In a huge group text
I said GO BLACK BEAST...just because I included him in a just for fun parlay due to the odds.

Took me 40 minutes to explain to one bro's uber liberal GF that I wasn't a racist and it's legit
his fucking nick name.

I might just go full circle and start watching fights all alone again

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Took me 40 minutes to explain to one bro's uber liberal GF that I wasn't a racist and it's legit
his fucking nick name.

Lmfao. I hate trying to watch ANYTHING with people that get on my nerves...let alone a card like this. Hope it goes well dude, and I'm with ya on the DC pick.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Wonder if that dude died??
I dunno, but I guarantee it didn't feel good. I'd at least bet there were some broken bones.

I repel down stuff like that, we'd never stand there without a safety rope. We're hooked up while we set the main ropes, and use the safety line while connecting and disconnecting to the main line. That was an accident waiting to happen...and it did.

Nov 21, 2015
For the last 3 months I thought Stipe would win this pretty decisively, but most of my betting money I tied up with Ortega.
Now that it's been freed up again, by gut told me to go DC. I've got quite a few fun parlay going on too...

This will be a fun evening...have a few friends coming over with their wives/GF. In a huge group text
I said GO BLACK BEAST...just because I included him in a just for fun parlay due to the odds.

his fucking nick name.

LOL Good thing you didnt say "Black Beast In Dis Ho!"