UFC 229 - Live Discussion 10/6/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Man, it looks like they already ran the promo for the rematch. That's gonna be a hot ticket.

Hopefully it's in Makhachkala.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I really thought conor would be able to clip khabib and take him out.i always have bet against conor in the past but this time i thought he would be too fast and elusive.i never expected for him to get his shit pushed in like that.it was glorious

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I like Khabib and his team even more after this; you shouldn't be allowed to act like that in any part in society and not face immediate repercussions.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I like Khabib and his team even more after this; you shouldn't be allowed to act like that in any part in society and not face immediate repercussions.
Someone brings a group of thugs to attack you in a vehicle and hurts others in it, insults your religious beliefs, runs down the country you came from and the people you grew up with, disrespects your family and father by calling them cowards and that’s a ok with you? If someone did that to me in a public situation you’d better believe I would punch them in the fucking throat.

I don’t think that this was the time and place for Khabib to do this but if you are going to let your mouth write a cheque you’d damn well better make sure your ass can cash it.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just watched it and that was a fun fight. Khabib reminded me of prime Fedor. And everyone got what they deserved; Khabib, Conor, Dana White, the fans. Just tremendous.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think Mr Nurmagomedov was very proud tonight of how his son handled things. Heck, all of Dagestan is.
The ethics and moral fortitude or lack thereof hasn’t californicated the whole world yet. I can respect people who hold nation, family and god in high regard even though I’m not one of them.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sure can't stand that Joe Rogan though. That man is powerful annoying. Incredible head growth though, I'll give him that.