UFC 264 Poirier vs mcgregor- Live Discussion - July 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-10-21

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got a picture of art jimmerson choking out Royce Gracie but I can't post it

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
have done a lot of damage to my right ankle never got it fixed it never broke I just kept rolling my ankle and it healed all deformed.I have an ankle like laird Hamilton all huge.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
have done a lot of damage to my right ankle never got it fixed it never broke I just kept rolling my ankle and it healed all deformed.I have an ankle like laird Hamilton all huge.

That was the prince striking you down for calling me a fake Mexican, you cunt.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
HAHHAAH THE WHOLE FUCKING MAINSTREAM MMA MEDIA IS IN TEARS HAHAHA!

Where the fuck where those tears when you put Strikeforce out of business? Or Pride? Elite XC? You didn't give a fuck about them, but daddy Dana almost has a stroke in the press con and they all stroke his sad little ego.

You put Gary Shaw and many others out of business, you pissed on all your roster, fans and banned multiple journalists and destroyed MMA sites, you pushed your agenda through IG and fake YT comments and now it's FINALLY fucking coming down on you. This is revenge for Jeff Sherwood, all the promoters you fucked, the fighters you fucked and made homeless or mentally ill, the fighters who you wont pick up calls from because you can't do anything to make money off them anymore. The way you treated boxing, the sport that made you in this business, took advantage of female employees and stole the fighters money for your WME agent pimps, revenge is not even big enough a word to cover up for this full scale disaster of biblical proportions.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
im not the conspiracy type and definitely dont think the UFC would risk telling donald to throw thst fight

but it always felt fishy to me. as if donald threw it under an unspoken assumption that itd earn him points with the company
Cerrone tends to choke and get blown out in all his big fights, though. He got 2 WEC title shots, 1 UFC title shot and one fight vs McGregor, went 0-4, and was wiped out in under two minutes three times.

??