UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, is there a way to merge all categories and just show latest posts at the top like UG? I don't like how split up all the threads are
Man there are so many features here, it would take me forever to try and walk you through them all. So many it can become a bit overwhelming to be honest, especially if you're used to a site that has somewhat limited features. Honestly, I probably only use 25% of what the site offers.

This thread may be helpful: (7) Easy Guide To Posting Here | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

To see new threads, you can click the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top also.

1700277232865.png

And click your profile in the upper right and play around with your personal settings.

1700277306244.png

Hope this helps.

HammerHouse4Life

Nov 17, 2023
Man there are so many features here, it would take me forever to try and walk you through them all. So many it can become a bit overwhelming to be honest, especially if you're used to a site that has somewhat limited features. Honestly, I probably only use 25% of what the site offers.

This thread may be helpful: (7) Easy Guide To Posting Here | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

To see new threads, you can click the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top also.

View attachment 91454

And click your profile in the upper right and play around with your personal settings.

View attachment 91455

Hope this helps.
Thank you I don't know how I missed that

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thank you I don't know how I missed that
One thing that isn't in that thread is we now have a Giphy option, where you can search and post GIFS from here...versus going and finding them somewhere and coming back here to do a copy/paste.

It's the "giphy" red-yellow-blue icon at the far right, above where you post.

1700278220016.png

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
The only moderator here is me
Yeah I gathered that…it was a less subtle dig at you to be funny after you giving me the freshman treatment lol
If there really was a massive influx it’d be quite the undertaking for one mod. Maybe your others will come back

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I gathered that…it was a less subtle dig at you to be funny after you giving me the freshman treatment lol
If there really was a massive influx it’d be quite the undertaking for one mod. Maybe your others will come back
I dont foresee that happening unfortunately. But if we do get overwhelmed with new & old members who decide to post here frequently, we'll coerce a couple of trusted members (out of the three trusted one's here) to volunteer their time. They have nothing else to do.

And thank you for the dig. Hespect.

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
I dont foresee that happening unfortunately. But if we do get overwhelmed with new & old members who decide to post here frequently, we'll coerce a couple of trusted members (out of the three trusted one's here) to volunteer their time. They have nothing else to do.

And thank you for the dig. Hespect.
I’d like to use the trust I’ve garnered over my vast amount of time here to nominate Rambo John J

HammerHouse4Life

Nov 17, 2023
Better late than never! I've come across this before but didn't know it's reputation or anything about. The owner seems like a good dude and I like that it for the most part isn't censored

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Better late than never! I've come across this before but didn't know it's reputation or anything about. The owner seems like a good dude and I like that it for the most part isn't censored
If this place survived the post-Trump liberal meltdown it can survive anything.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have never heard a negative thing about you from respected mods.
Might have been before your time over there

I got temp banned for saying Chael was obviously roiding when he was on his run
They had a vote and I barely passed for a permanent ban
Probably because some guys didn't want a stain on Chael's name, but in time we all know Chael said he did "anything and everything he could get away with"

Kirk (he is a huge Captain Kirk fan) was actually nice to me and let me write some stupid article once about Rogan's Dragon Jeans when I was all fucked up on pain meds after surgery...wtf lol

I was banned I thought and then when I asked RickStorm over here he said I wasn't banned and still had an account so I resumes posting there as well as here...since then I think the Mods just know I shoot straight for better or for worse and they haven't had issues with me in 8+ years

Over here I legit liked all the mods, but e beefs and covid put me on opposite sides and it was rough for a moment...all good no hard feelings...never really been banned/frozen...just pissed some folks off because I believe in some conspiracies and thought covid lockdown was total BS

I like it here, some hardcore fans and some funny fucks...I still get a laugh and some occasional good insight. I lurk many forums but don't post on any MMA ones but the two being discussed.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
New UG owners include TrainAlta.
Started out as Wimp to Warrior before the re-brand, based out of Platinum Extreme gym just north of the bridge in Sydney - I trained there for a fair while.
Awesome program founded by Richie Cranny (who is/was a member here) that takes your average person off the couch and puts them in the cage a couple of months later.