UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Ahh so Wild @Wild changed my first post to fuck with me? I thought it was some woke AI changing it lmao
If your first post had the word faggit in it, then no, that was done automatically. Some assclown built that into the software to change that word each time it's typed. I wish that man a slow and agonizing death.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, is there a way to merge all categories and just show latest posts at the top like UG? I don't like how split up all the threads are
Man there are so many features here, it would take me forever to try and walk you through them all. So many it can become a bit overwhelming to be honest, especially if you're used to a site that has somewhat limited features. Honestly, I probably only use 25% of what the site offers.

This thread may be helpful: (7) Easy Guide To Posting Here | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

To see new threads, you can click the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top also.

1700277232865.png

And click your profile in the upper right and play around with your personal settings.

1700277306244.png

Hope this helps.

HammerHouse4Life

Nov 17, 2023
Man there are so many features here, it would take me forever to try and walk you through them all. So many it can become a bit overwhelming to be honest, especially if you're used to a site that has somewhat limited features. Honestly, I probably only use 25% of what the site offers.

This thread may be helpful: (7) Easy Guide To Posting Here | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

To see new threads, you can click the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top also.

View attachment 91454

And click your profile in the upper right and play around with your personal settings.

View attachment 91455

Hope this helps.
Thank you I don't know how I missed that

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thank you I don't know how I missed that
One thing that isn't in that thread is we now have a Giphy option, where you can search and post GIFS from here...versus going and finding them somewhere and coming back here to do a copy/paste.

It's the "giphy" red-yellow-blue icon at the far right, above where you post.

1700278220016.png

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
The only moderator here is me
Yeah I gathered that…it was a less subtle dig at you to be funny after you giving me the freshman treatment lol
If there really was a massive influx it’d be quite the undertaking for one mod. Maybe your others will come back

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I gathered that…it was a less subtle dig at you to be funny after you giving me the freshman treatment lol
If there really was a massive influx it’d be quite the undertaking for one mod. Maybe your others will come back
I dont foresee that happening unfortunately. But if we do get overwhelmed with new & old members who decide to post here frequently, we'll coerce a couple of trusted members (out of the three trusted one's here) to volunteer their time. They have nothing else to do.

And thank you for the dig. Hespect.

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
I dont foresee that happening unfortunately. But if we do get overwhelmed with new & old members who decide to post here frequently, we'll coerce a couple of trusted members (out of the three trusted one's here) to volunteer their time. They have nothing else to do.

And thank you for the dig. Hespect.
I’d like to use the trust I’ve garnered over my vast amount of time here to nominate Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’d like to use the trust I’ve garnered over my vast amount of time here to nominate Rambo John J
Yikes, don't do that.
Mods on both sites have wanted me gone many times(not Wild tho).

I doubt I would do much other than ask to play nice, which I do anyways.

Harlem

Owner/Operator - TMMAC
Feb 25, 2015
Yikes, don't do that.
Mods on both sites have wanted me gone many times(not Wild tho).

I doubt I would do much other than ask to play nice, which I do anyways.
I have never heard a negative thing about you from respected mods.