UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The OG shit hasn't really hit the fan yet
Censoring has begun but right now it is just a beehive that got kicked and is buzzing

Some of those faghits will end up here within a week or so and they are also trying to start a budget spin off forum which will be it's own shitshow
Legit brofist to the work you're doing over there correcting the fake news and showing love for this place fam...
:cheers:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Makes sense now why they moved conservative opinions to a subforum and started cracking down on 'hate speech'. Polishing that turd for potential buyers.

I wish someone would offer to buy this rank POS we have here. Let Zi Nazi Admin go to work on all of your dumbasses...starting with @Papi Chingon jason73 @jason73 Rambo John J @Rambo John J and sparkuri @sparkuri. Be the fastest fucking house cleaning ever recorded.

View attachment 91438

A lotta posters there don't seem to see the writing on the wall.
Literally.
Their front page has been nothing but capitulation to ONE FC, their Chinese overlords for 6 straight months.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
A lotta posters there don't seem to see the writing on the wall.
Literally.
Their front page has been nothing but capitulation to ONE FC, their Chinese overlords for 6 straight months.
We got chinese overlords in CA too.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
New members: you can click that lightning bolt up there in the top right for the latest posts.

IMG_5903.jpeg

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We got chinese overlords in CA too.
I was talking with my buddy a firework company founder a couple years back after the deliberate supply chain constriction post-"covid", containers went from 12k/pc. to $44,000.00/pc., a 4x increase.(just shipping cost)
He said "the sooner people realize America is now China-West the better".
Meaning, it'll be a rude awakening for most.

I don't recall China waving US flags on their streets, or Chinese soldiers holding American Flags in Tiananmen Square.

Screenshot_20231118_222855.jpg

NiteProwleR

Nov 17, 2023
the sooner people realize America is now China-West the better".
I'll never be a cockroach bug person pleeb. Much less now when you have noodle armed BLM " meanies" easily disrupting whole cities, teen trans putting sheriff's departments on there knees and the President of the United States bowing down to Chinnie the Pooh.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I was talking with my buddy a firework company founder a couple years back after the deliberate supply chain constriction post-"covid", containers went from 12k/pc. to $44,000.00/pc., a 4x increase.(just shipping cost)
He said "the sooner people realize America is now China-West the better".
Meaning, it'll be a rude awakening for most.

I don't recall China waving US flags on their streets, or Chinese soldiers holding American Flags in Tiananmen Square.

View attachment 91515
Chinese companies bought a lot of the housing and luxury apts near me that means they are the land lords in a port city they are working their way into controlling one of the most important ports in the united states and the globe. If china owns your home they can control you as a population too. California also has a lot of agriculture and oil they can go after.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Chinese companies bought a lot of the housing and luxury apts near me that means they are the land lords in a port city they are working their way into controlling one of the most important ports in the united states and the globe. If china owns your home they can control you as a population too. California also has a lot of agriculture and oil they can go after.
You hear about this shit too in the Fresno area?

View: https://twitter.com/StevenWMosher/status/1725287593208647693

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah if china owns CA they can basically mess with the entire west coast and maybe even mess with our navy. They are gonna beat us from the inside out instead of having to invade with their navy.
There is a daily shuttle from point mugu to China lake...

Coincidence?

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Even if it drastically changes, the UG/OG had a pretty good run. It entertained a lot of people for many years.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah if china owns CA they can basically mess with the entire west coast and maybe even mess with our navy. They are gonna beat us from the inside out instead of having to invade with their navy.
China has owned the lease on 90% of world ports for at least a decade(not Greece, major).
They control all coastal cities as a result, therefore schools, curriculum, politicians etc.
Mail-in ballots were implemented by 1984, and the west has had Democrats installed ever since.
This is a plan that started after Johnson & Nixon, a phased plan. And it's not just China, it's communism, aka Open Society Foundation, Gates Foundation, DNC, etc.
Covid was blamed on China by Trump after that trade war, the "State" wouldn't allow that talk, he was ousted, arrested, framed, charged etc. When the "Xi" strain of Sars Cov-2 came, he demanded the WHO/west skip over that title
China has produced world goods, including ingested medications for 50 years.
They've given the U.S. prostitution through all port cities for that long, sacrificing their homeland male/female ratio, and were successful in the "one-child policy" reducing their population from nearly 1.8 billion to 1.4 billion, a 400 million reduction in 10 years, India now leads the world. That's like eradicating the entire population of the USA in 10 years.
It's no coincidence the WEF Agenda 2021 & 2030 have the same dates as China's stated Agenda dates.
China controls Alphabet aka Google/Youtube, so that censorship is them, there's no monetized anti-China talk allowed.

Chinese generals openly speak at investor meetings with the message that "China will completely own the United States by 2030 without firing a shot".
Our own 4-star WH General Milley said openly he'd "call his Chinese counterpart if Trump made a decision to defend Taiwan/order military movement". This is ALL blatant, the move to cull patriots away from coasts to be dealt with later.
The USA has been taken over internally, and Chinese military brass own our homes.
It's said "they regularly check google earth to view their homes".

Btw, Chinese satellites were directly over Lahaina the moment the fires started.

BoydBucky

The UG's No 1 Draft pick
Nov 19, 2023
Good Evening Folks

I'm a non Binary, Transgender from Palestine.
I was told I would be welcomed here.

I hear this forum is accepting of all ppl, and a safe non Bullying Zone

Last edited: