General UK ELECTION NIGHT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Conservative Governments are taking over across the world.

It's a very encouraging sign that people are waking up to the bullshit of the left.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Conservative Governments are taking over across the world.

It's a very encouraging sign that people are waking up to the bullshit of the left.

Not all left policies are bullshit, problem is they are getting more extreme and more ridiculous, a lying shit bag marxist like Corbyn should never be leader of any major party.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This lying cunt won’t even tell us how many children he has.

How can we trust him to make laws that govern ours?
He and the other fraggle haired fuckknuckle in charge...oh my days.

...and I probably would have ended up voting Tory. Or not voting at all.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Also find it funny that the nuthugger so against right wing policies that he will endorse extreme retards like Corybn is staunchly against weed and also values money and popularity over all when it comes to MMA.

Fucking excellent.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
The more I think of this election the funnier it gets, the Tories have a catchy slogan and a distractaclown talking ridiculous shit in Boris as the leader, but policies are pretty much on course as they always were.

Labours response to that is to rise to it and go the extreme in the other direction and pander to the idiots, policies included.

Alienated their own support and turned all the fence sitters into Tory voters.

I wonder how much the likes of exstinking rebellion and Gretchen Thumbhead swayed the voters as well.

A load of smelly hippies blocking your path to work and a left endorsed ignorant ranting child being put on a pedestal will make you vote Tory pretty quickly.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
This election came down to Brexit. In 2017 left policies did fine backing a leave position, but backing a second referendum saw Labour wiped out, and backing remain saw the centrist Lib Dems wiped out too. Corbyn has been unfairly maligned by the right wing press in this country, but he could perhaps of been more bullish in combatting it. If you ask people why they don't like Corbyn most won't be able to give a coherent answer, ut if you hear something over and over it becomes internalized. I think in the future fighting two elections with the same leader will be a mistake unless they are very strong. It gives the rightwing media too much time to create a narrative.

I wonder if @suicideforlife even knows what a marxist is, for example.