Lifestyle W hats the weirdest food you ate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Unfertilized no shell eggs out of a chicken we killed, did this many times on the farm, fry them up with some salt and chilie/pepper

Dog in Korea - I had a massive hangover the next morning and burped what smelled like wet dog

crocodile burger when I was younger then crocodile pizza when I met with mysticmac @mysticmac , I think he decided to give it a miss IIRC?

ecstasy tablets that my friends GF smuggled INTO Thailand, can only imagine where they'd been ...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think Blue Label and Red Bull takes this.
A coworker of mine showed up with 1/³ a bottle of this shit a couple of months back. He was fucking hammered.

Im not known for drinking hard liquor so these guys had been teaching me what's what. They said blue Johnnie is up there with the best but I have no idea. They don't sell it at the liquor store near us but one night a few of them were out and that cunt wound up coming back with a arse end of a bottle

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
When I was a youngster I was salmon fishing with my family. We caught a momma coho and my dad was gutting it and found the egg sack. He dared me to eat some so of course I did. Tasted mildly acidic and sort of like blood. I hope that fish didn't have AIDS.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yeah no one eats that crap unless were trying to impress visitors with our Aussieness, it was fucking horrible eh?
I wouldn't say horrible, but it was nowhere near the best pizza I've had. The meat itself was bland and a bit rubbery. It could have used some seasoning and they probably cooked it poorly.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't say horrible, but it was nowhere near the best pizza I've had. The meat itself was bland and a bit rubbery. It could have used some seasoning and they probably cooked it poorly.
Yeah id say that meat was sitting there for a year or so due to no one ordering it, from what I understand croc needs to be fresh. All the chinese butchers are selling it now, hopefully the Chinese eat these vermin out of existence soon.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Ive had all kinds of different Foods abroad. One thing I always regretted not trying was Balut when I was in the Philippines. So one year we had a Super Bowl party and I told my friend to bring some. So he did. Lot's of good laughs that day.

@Song2 "have eaten"
Get it together ffs. It's an open time reference, drawing on past experience = present perfect tense.

Pig guts. I've eaten pig guts in soup and a lard spread with bits of hardened rind smeared over thick bread. The latter was fantastic and the former sucked as had been expected.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Song2 "have eaten"
Get it together ffs. It's an open time reference, drawing on past experience = present perfect tense.

Pig guts. I've eaten pig guts in soup and a lard spread with bits of hardened rind smeared over thick bread. The latter was fantastic and the former sucked as had been expected.
That sounds fucking gross mate

That sounds fucking gross mate
Agreed but properly-made smalec (smaletz) on a good rustic bread is pretty tasty, go figure.

You are free not to fix the title but do you understand when to use the word "eaten" in such a context (I'm totally setting you up for a mother reference at my expense on this)?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Song2 "have eaten"

Plus you already mentioned it and posted pictures a couple pages back. Try to keep up will you?

Plus you already mentioned it and posted pictures a couple pages back. Try to keep up will you?
I figured if I explained the case for the present perfect then it would persuade you as to its' necessity.
You used the right structure formulated around the 3rd form of the verb and then used the 2nd form.
It would be similar to someone expressing "Have you ever were in Paris?"

If you're happy being wrong just to irk me then okay, that's my problem, but I hope you make the distinction in tense when it comes to more meaningful communication. I'm looking out for you, dude.

oh, and there should be a comma after "keep up." :D

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I figured if I explained the case for the present perfect then it would persuade you as to its' necessity.
You used the right structure formulated around the 3rd form of the verb and then used the 2nd form.
It would be similar to someone expressing "Have you ever were in Paris?"

If you're happy being wrong just to irk me then okay, that's my problem, but I hope you make the distinction in tense when it comes to more meaningful communication. I'm looking out for you, dude.

oh, and there should be a comma after "keep up." :D

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I had an escargot risotto 1 day. It was surpirisngly delicious. I had no idea what it was at the time. The chef just gave me a small cast iron skillet and told me to eat it.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The best part was when i asked what kind of mushrooms were these. He looked at me like i just punched his mother and ssked "did you even read the fucking menu?"

Took awhile to gain his trust, and he ended up as my inspiration to quit smoking.