Watch Invincible NOW!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

Bark! bark! bark!
Sep 7, 2015
tv got here a day late bout to watch this now. never order from best buy as a seller through amazon prime they do a horrendous job shipping took them 8 days to ship like 300 miles from northern CA to the south if CA what is maybe a 4 hr drive.

Last edited:

rmenergy

Mar 27, 2021
tv got here a day late bout to watch this now. never order from best buy as a seller through amazon prime they do a horrendous job shipping took them 8 days to ship like 300 miles from nothern CA to the south if CA what is maybe a 4 hr drive.
Make sure the damn thing works as well. I used some CC points two years ago for some xmas presents. One was a new iPad for my son. Was fulfilled by Best Buy. It was packaged horribly & I'm still amazed it arrived in working condition.

Jesus X

Bark! bark! bark!
Sep 7, 2015
Make sure the damn thing works as well. I used some CC points two years ago for some xmas presents. One was a new iPad for my son. Was fulfilled by Best Buy. It was packaged horribly & I'm still amazed it arrived in working condition.
seems to be working so far but the box looked like it went through a cement mixer it is possibly the worst experience I have had to deal with shipping while on amazon. best buy has no excuses for shipping this terrible.