What kind of gun or guns do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
who you looking to shoot BD?

And have you worn the shirt yet?
Nobody, but a black bear better not fuck around and find out when I’m elk hunting.
Yeah, I told you I wore it out and I got a heathy nod and thumbs up from a guy and I was hoping he wouldn’t approach me wanting to talk about their chances in the Premier league. It’s an awesome jersey but I have to be careful with white.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nobody, but a black bear better not fuck around and find out when I’m elk hunting.
Yeah, I told you I wore it out and I got a heathy nod and thumbs up from a guy and I was hoping he wouldn’t approach me wanting to talk about their chances in the Premier league. It’s an awesome jersey but I have to be careful with white.
make a list.

anyone that doesn’t give full respect I will visit.

its a long list but I will make sure respect is given

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Went into Bass Pro to pick up my elk tag and walked out with a CZ 1012 All Terrain ultra light.
I saw it on the shelf and fell in love as soon as I pulled it up. I used all my club points and I regret nothing.

BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard it’s made in Turkey and I don’t care. It’s incredible.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Went into Bass Pro to pick up my elk tag and walked out with a CZ 1012 All Terrain ultra light.
I saw it on the shelf and fell in love as soon as I pulled it up. I used all my club points and I regret nothing.
Looked it up
Pretty slick

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Looked it up
Pretty slick
It is.
I saw it at Scheels a while back but it had a bronze finish and it was a bit too shiny for duck and goose hunting. But this All terrain has an OD Green cerakote finish and it’s perfect. The wood stock is beautiful too, almost too nice.

I took it out and put a box of low brass through it and it had no problems cycling. I’m excited to take it out for the pheasant opener next weekend.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard it’s made in Turkey and I don’t care. It’s incredible.
Those mouthy hookers don't stand a chance now.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

I like over unders. Never had the pleasure to shoot one tho. Gonna need a in depth when she pops her cherry...

...hnnnngggg.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Is the 1012 the semi?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I like over unders. Never had the pleasure to shoot one tho. Gonna need a in depth when she pops her cherry...

...hnnnngggg.
I put a box of low brass though her the other day with no issues and I’m go shoot some clay one of these days after work.

If all goes well I’ll get some real work in next weekend for the Nebraska pheasant opener.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
He didn't even get the over under.

They even had the CZ Teal O/U All Terrain model. I’m not sure what happened but I was under the spell of the 1012, I was smitten.
There’s nothing wrong with my Winchester pump either. I think I’m gonna make it a slug gun.

My apologies for disappointing but this shotgun is straight gator.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
They even had the CZ Teal O/U All Terrain model. I’m not sure what happened but I was under the spell of the 1012, I was smitten.
There’s nothing wrong with my Winchester pump either. I think I’m gonna make it a slug gun.

My apologies for disappointing but this shotgun is straight gator.
It's okay.

We don't love you despite your flaws, we love you because of your flaws.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It’s the Jr. I found it in an abandoned storage locker, brand new.
I haven’t used it yet because I haven’t made time.
Reloading for shotgun is, by in large part, a complete waste of time and money unless you shoot a fuck ton of skeet/trap/sporting clays.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Reloading for shotgun is, by in large part, a complete waste of time and money unless you shoot a fuck ton of skeet/trap/sporting clays.
I haven’t had the need use it but I did see a cool video about loading pennies in shotgun shells, so that intrigues me.