What kind of gun or guns do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Went and shot some skeet after work, wiped myself off and dusted some clay pigeons. I really like the sight picture and how awesome this CZ pulls up and swings.

Part of me still would like an O/U or SxS but I don’t regret getting the auto loader.
I’ve purchased several new guns in the past 2 years and I am by far most excited about this purchase.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Went and shot some skeet after work, wiped myself off and dusted some clay pigeons. I really like the sight picture and how awesome this CZ pulls up and swings.

Part of me still would like an O/U or SxS but I don’t regret getting the auto loader.
I’ve purchased several new guns in the past 2 years and I am by far most excited about this purchase.
You shot skeet with an auto loader?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven’t had the need use it but I did see a cool video about loading pennies in shotgun shells, so that intrigues me.
I bet they sound fun occasionally
I shot an ancient 22/410 over under with home defense rounds with discs and shot

The discs would sometimes catch air and start curving and catching air in a way that made them sound like hilarious old western sound effects...We laughed pretty hard that day at the sound, expensive rounds though

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I bet they sound fun occasionally
I shot an ancient 22/410 over under with home defense rounds with discs and shot

The discs would sometimes catch air and start curving and catching air in a way that made them sound like hilarious old western sound effects...We laughed pretty hard that day at the sound, expensive rounds though
I saw those too, they’re quite popular for the 410. I would assume straight buckshot would be more effective. It’s only 3-4 pellets anyways.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw those too, they’re quite popular for the 410. I would assume straight buckshot would be more effective. It’s only 3-4 pellets anyways.
I agree
It was probably not buckshot now that I think of it
I remember 3 copper discs so the shot had to be smaller than any buckshot

The sound was hilarious
It was the drawn out long old western ricochet sound

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I agree
It was probably not buckshot
I remember 3 copper discs so the shot had to be mid sized I would think

The sound was hilarious
It was the drawn out long old western ricochet sound
Like when they were shooting the hat in The Good , The Bad, and Ugly lol.

I think those discs are for extremely close quarters. I bet they do some work though.

A bit of gimmick, if you ask me...but nobody did.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Like when they were shooting the hat in The Good , The Bad, and Ugly lol.

I think those discs are for extremely close quarters. I bet they do some work though.

A bit of gimmick, if you ask me...but nobody did.
That is why they sounded ridiculous when we shot them at shortish range
they just spun off like a coin with that old western sound
inaccurate as F

Last edited:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Found the 12 gauge for 28 bucks cheaper online, so I took my receipt into Bass Pro and they matched the price. Fuckin’ score.

I don’t know if you guys use bore snakes to clean your barrels, but goddamn they are the best thing since brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. Fuck those rods.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Went to the range today and put several 100 rounds through the Cz P10C, the P10S, the Glock 20 (10mm) and the good ol’ Wasr 10. I mostly did some 10 yard threat drills but I really want to work on mitigating the recoil of those pistols.

Looks like I’m gonna have to add a couple little strips of talon grips on the Glock 20, it gets a little jumpy with the hotter loads. All in all it’s really fun to shoot.

Took the Wasr back to 100 yards and it performed wonderfully. I think the AK47 is my favorite rifle to shoot. I love the iron sights. I was also able to hit some steel from 100 yards with the P10C and the Glock 20. About 4 out of 20 total but not turrible for my first attempt.

Also, I got my AR back from the neighbor. He fixed my gas block and gas tube that I completely fucked up and put an mlok handguard on for me, and only charged me for parts. He’s a good dude and I appreciate all the fuck ups he’s fixed for me.

Finally, I stopped at a gun show on the drive home and left with a brand new Zastava ZPAP M70. I got a good price on it and I am fucking stoked. I’ve wanted one of these for a minute, considering I cannot afford a Norinco, VEPR, or Saiga at this point.

It was a good day.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Went to the range today and put several 100 rounds through the Cz P10C, the P10S, the Glock 20 (10mm) and the good ol’ Wasr 10. I mostly did some 10 yard threat drills but I really want to work on mitigating the recoil of those pistols.

Looks like I’m gonna have to add a couple little strips of talon grips on the Glock 20, it gets a little jumpy with the hotter loads. All in all it’s really fun to shoot.

Took the Wasr back to 100 yards and it performed wonderfully. I think the AK47 is my favorite rifle to shoot. I love the iron sights. I was also able to hit some steel from 100 yards with the P10C and the Glock 20. About 4 out of 20 total but not turrible for my first attempt.

Also, I got my AR back from the neighbor. He fixed my gas block and gas tube that I completely fucked up and put an mlok handguard on for me, and only charged me for parts. He’s a good dude and I appreciate all the fuck ups he’s fixed for me.

Finally, I stopped at a gun show on the drive home and left with a brand new Zastava ZPAP M70. I got a good price on it and I am fucking stoked. I’ve wanted one of these for a minute, considering I cannot afford a Norinco, VEPR, or Saiga at this point.

It was a good day.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-design-yes-xT4Aphm45GMfpVEUxO

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

It was a good day.
give your WASR all the caps. it deserves them.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

It was a good day.
That's kind of funny. They give Norinco's away up here.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
That's kind of funny. They give Norinco's away up here.
Well...send me a couple 56. You’re creative, make it happen.
To be quite honest I’ve been hard as a towel rack since I got this ZPAP M70. I hope my WASR doesn’t feel like she’s being replaced because she’s still one of my favorites. I just wanted to diversify, and to be quite honest I’m turning into an AK guy. I have a lot to learn about all the variants and such but I love this platform. Next up is an AK74, not sure about make and model but I’ll learn.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
To be quite honest I’ve been hard as a towel rack since I got this ZPAP M70. I hope my WASR doesn’t feel like she’s being replaced because she’s still one of my favorites. I just wanted to diversify, and to be quite honest I’m turning into an AK guy. I have a lot to learn about all the variants and such but I love this platform. Next up is an AK74, not sure about make and model but I’ll learn.
COMMIE!!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I thought they were giving away Chinese Norincos. I’ll settle for a Vz.58, I’m a giant queer for CZ.
They are. Norinco mostly makes 1911, 226 and CZ 75 clones. They go for about $300 Canadian bucks, which is a little north of 200 Yankee bucks.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
They are. Norinco mostly makes 1911, 226 and CZ 75 clones. They go for about $300 Canadian bucks, which is a little north of 200 Yankee bucks.
I was thinking more along the lines of a Norinco AK or paratrooper SKS, apparently they are one of the only quality items ever built in China. Do they make Tokarev clones? I want one of those too. I’ve been looking at the Husqvarna 8mm Mausers too. For about 400 bucks you can get one in excellent condition.