What kind of gun or guns do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
MFers called at 10:30 to make sure we we’re ready for our appointment TOMORROW between 9-1:00. I said we were ready TODAY at 8:00 like they told us when we booked our appointment. Fucking hell.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
MFers called at 10:30 to make sure we we’re ready for our appointment TOMORROW between 9-1:00. I said we were ready TODAY at 8:00 like they told us when we booked our appointment. Fucking hell.
You just got fucked

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
looking forward to filling it up. Only have a few guns right now. My wife says she wants to be able to put important documents in it, yeah right.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay fuckers. I got a little bonus from work and my wife said I can have it. I have been wanting to get my CCW for a long time but haven’t had an appropriate weapon. I want small, concealable 9mm. I not super knowledgeable about the subject, but I would prefer at least a 9mm. Looking at the Glock G43X or a Sig Sauer P365. Would like some guidance for ease of use, reliability and comfort. I’ve been watching Youtube videos of both but thought you faggots might have some insight. The Glocks are about 100 bucks cheaper. Looking at Cabella’s because it’s close to my house. Thanks.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay fuckers. I got a little bonus from work and my wife said I can have it. I have been wanting to get my CCW for a long time but haven’t had an appropriate weapon. I want small, concealable 9mm. I not super knowledgeable about the subject, but I would prefer at least a 9mm. Looking at the Glock G43X or a Sig Sauer P365. Would like some guidance for ease of use, reliability and comfort. I’ve been watching Youtube videos of both but thought you big meanies might have some insight. The Glocks are about 100 bucks cheaper. Looking at Cabella’s because it’s close to my house. Thanks.
See if you can throw this into the ring.
Super comfortable grip.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Okay fuckers. I got a little bonus from work and my wife said I can have it. I have been wanting to get my CCW for a long time but haven’t had an appropriate weapon. I want small, concealable 9mm. I not super knowledgeable about the subject, but I would prefer at least a 9mm. Looking at the Glock G43X or a Sig Sauer P365. Would like some guidance for ease of use, reliability and comfort. I’ve been watching Youtube videos of both but thought you big meanies might have some insight. The Glocks are about 100 bucks cheaper. Looking at Cabella’s because it’s close to my house. Thanks.
I love a SIG

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It is serviceable. Inexpensive, made in China, but it has good reviews. I just need security. I’ve got 3 kids at home. You never fucking know. Gotta be responsible.
Serviceable and inexpensive makes sense to me bubba.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You might want to hold both in your hands. Typically the Sig has a wider grip, but in general most guns come with a few backstraps for smaller to larger grips. Both the Glock and Sig are solid pistols. If the Glock is $100 cheaper, I'd go with that without much of a thought if you like the way both fit your hand. Both guns will last a lifetime and have been proven reliable.

The Ruger is giving up ammo as a 7+1, and fuck China. The Sig and Glock are 10+1. If you wanted to stick with Glock, but get the subcompact size that would be on par with the Ruger, you could go with the Glock 26 which is also a 10+1 double stack. Glock 43 is single stack, so if you went with that model, as opposed to the "x" it's only a 6+1, so the 26 would be superior in my opinion. I used to have a Glock 27 (.40) and loved it.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I'm trying to talk my girlfriends brother in law to give me his potato gun.

He fired that thing off & it probably went 100 yards.

I can do some stupid shit with that thing.

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I just need something for feral cats mostly.Will use in other applications also.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm trying to talk my girlfriends brother in law to give me his potato gun.

He fired that thing off & it probably went 100 yards.

I can do some stupid shit with that thing.
I used to love launching water balloons in a water ballon launcher...shit would go 180+ yard if you built the right Balloon and paired it with the right launch crew

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I used to love launching water balloons in a water ballon launcher...shit would go 180+ yard if you built the right Balloon and paired it with the right launch crew
A dipshit friend of mine in 6th grade was trying to show me how to launch rocks from a 3 man water balloon launcher, by himself. He loaded the rock, put his toes into the handle where the rock goes, then extended his hands, and boom, right in the kisser. It was hilarious. Blood everywhere, lots of tears, lots of torment for months after in school. Twas glorious.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A dipshit friend of mine in 6th grade was trying to show me how to launch rocks from a 3 man water balloon launcher, by himself. He loaded the rock, put his toes into the handle where the rock goes, then extended his hands, and boom, right in the kisser. It was hilarious. Blood everywhere, lots of tears, lots of torment for months after in school. Twas glorious.
Brutal, loading a rock is not intelligent

I had a 3 man launcher, we had some amazing launches as I had two 200lb strong young college athletes as the holders and I was the launch dude. Sadly, I never saw it again after a Japanese exchange student(one of the big colleges athletes) took it on a wild ride in his Red
Ford Mustang's trunk and had issues with law and the entire car got confiscated. This was early 90s. Japanese dude was an absolute wild man.

I want another one, that shit was so fun lol.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Brutal, loading a rock is not intelligent

I had a 3 man launcher, we had some amazing launches as I had two 200lb strong young college athletes as the holders and I was the launch dude. Sadly, I never saw it again after a Japanese exchange student(one of the big colleges athletes) took it on a wild ride in his Ford Mustang's trunk and had issues with law and the entire car got confiscated. This was early 90s. Japanese dude was an absolute wild man.

I want another one, that shit was so fun lol.
The kid was dumb as shit. That's why he was fun to hang out with. His parents gave no fucks about anything and would let us do whatever we wanted. He was a product of bad breeding.

We used to take the launcher to the beach on crowded summer days and just launch every so often either north or south. We'd watch for the reaction, everyone around would laugh, and we never got caught since the landing zone was so far away. Lifeguards even loved watching it and would cheer us on from their tower. I suppose you'd get sued for that in present day homoville.