What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I was informed via text message that my "manhood" is perfect. This was unsolicited...I am poor as fuck and have almost no game but let me tell you friends, that has given me an ego boost. :)

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I was informed via text message that my "manhood" is perfect. This was unsolicited...I am poor as fuck and have almost no game but let me tell you friends, that has given me an ego boost. :)
I don't believe you. Lol

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Is that the best you can do? You gotta sweeten the pot a little here....
No. That was the obligatory quick and simple response to an opening. You have to wait on the return response to determine the gameplan if further persuasion is required.

Only rookies go all out up front.

Lol :p

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
No. That was the obligatory quick and simple response to an opening. You have to wait on the return response to determine the gameplan if further persuasion is required.

i gave my new girl friend a cuddle down, yesterday. all in right?

Well consider me be-f'n-fuddled at this point....what is it with you broads? Do you figure you can glean some essence of our character depending on how we dance to your silly word games?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Is that the best you can do? You gotta sweeten the pot a little here....
Well if you need a second opinion.....

I'm a nurse and see a lot of "manhood". I believe I could give you an informed, unbiased opinion.

:D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I went to O'Reilly Auto Parts for a license plate bracket. I didn't know where they were at so I asked the cute girl at the counter and she led me to them. She tells me "There are two sizes" and she squatted down to pick up one of each and looked up at me and asked "Do you have a little one or a big one"

I tell her "Oh I've got a big one".

She says "Perfect" and hands me the larger bracket with a smile.

Then I put the big license plate bracket on my car, and that's pretty manly. Well, not really. But I wanted to share this story.

Well if you need a second opinion.....

I'm a nurse and see a lot of "manhood". I believe I could give you an informed, unbiased opinion.

:D
It was probably less of a visual and more of an experiential evaluation...however....as I'm considering your offer I'll add in:

Finally did the last coat of drywall finish. Fuck me, how many weekends has that projected tallied off me?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Some old lady with a walker collapsed in the parking lot. I proceeded to misappropriate her handicap placard from her car, so I can park closer next time.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I wish I would have taken pictures of them dude. Worst I have seen in my lifetime. Pads were all the way down to the metal, rotors were destroyed lol.
Glad you got them straight, can't be running the family around with them like that.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Glad you got them straight, can't be running the family around with them like that.
Thx man. It started wobbling really bad last week when I would brake over 55 mph, but there was no grinding at all. So I thought the rotors may have been warped. Nope...no pads worn down to nothing. Crazy they never made any noise.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thx man. It started wobbling really bad last week when I would brake over 55 mph, but there was no grinding at all. So I thought the rotors may have been warped. Nope...no pads worn down to nothing. Crazy they never made any noise.
My fucking brakes always squeal. It was on the car history when I got it (it only had 10k miles and had been returned at like 2 for brake squeal) I'm gonna sell that cunt back to Nissan tho soon. Also one of the fuel probes is fucked (they broke it fitting a pump ) so it doesn't read correctly when it gets less than half a tank of fuel. I'm just gonna sell it to them with a 3/4 full tank.

Wankers

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wish I would have taken pictures of them dude. Worst I have seen in my lifetime. Pads were all the way down to the metal, rotors were destroyed lol.
We should do "fucked up brakes" challenges. I don't change them until I hear metal on metal. I've actually taken my tire off and cut off the indicator because it was bothering me. :)