What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why was he trying to escape? You can't out run the good prince. Just man up and take your lightning

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I pushed a sled with 100 lbs. added to it 100 yards in a sprint & didn't puke after leg day at the gym, though I came close to puking & had to lay down for atleast 5 minutes afterwards

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
made a cherry and ginger clafoutis.

held my daughter's head up for 2 hours so she could nap. She has a runny nose and won't lay her head on a pillow because she hates the way it makes her nose feel.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not today but yesterday. Sanded and restained the deck. FYI if you have cedar use sikkens stain. Bar none the best for treating cedar.

Threw in a breakfast bar seeing as we found the patio table and chairs took up far too much space. Stools are from inside and using them until we find some suitable for the deck.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Built backyard Jenga & Yahtzee set. Need to stain but it's too bloody hot for that right now. Going to put glowing the dark resin in the dice holes

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I squirted a bunch of water finding paste on the floor and forgot about it. When I went to wipe it up the sun had cooked it up and it just smeared all gross. Looks like someone slipped on dogshit.

Ha. Also yesterday I drove a Ford mustang for the first time. Fucker was cheaper to rent than the Nissan Sentra I got last time. I have no idea why. It's a convertible. I intend on donning my aviators and rolling around park city looking cool this weekend

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Not today but yesterday. Sanded and restained the deck. FYI if you have cedar use sikkens stain. Bar none the best for treating cedar.

Threw in a breakfast bar seeing as we found the patio table and chairs took up far too much space. Stools are from inside and using them until we find some suitable for the deck.

Fuck that looks great. Good job man.