What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Well that was about the easiest repair I've ever done. I had to take the drum out to get to the valve coils, and I admit figuring out the tension pulley to the belt took me way longer than it should have. But once I figured out that contraption I was home free. I'd say the entire repair only took me 30 minutes. Gas dryers are pretty simple machines.

Although the shitty part is now that the dryer is fixed I get to do laundry.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've dropped all kinds of shit that I've had to deem "fell in a black hole and is gone forever"

Not on engines tho. Never engines!
I was working on my wife's Jeep the other day looking for a coolant leak and found a rusted-as-fuck 1/2" wrench wedged between her frame and the quarter panel. I wonder how long that things been riding around down there? Oops.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Typically I have her do the laundry after she's made me dinner, but she's still at work. So I figured I'd be a nice guy and run a couple loads. It's not like it's difficult. I'll leave the folding to her. I hate folding.
Good man! Yeah the folding is woman's work lol

Although, if you can swing folding for a blow job it might be the right play.

Unfortunately for Throbbert, he's doing all that with only the prospect of gaining permission to touch himself. Poor guy.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Went to Home Depot, looked at some stuff and scurried off to the bathroom and dropped a deuce. Looked at some more stuff and left.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
replaced the blower motor and blower motor resistor. Mitsubishi makes everything easy to do, but the heat in the garage (120F) sucked.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Still got yesterday clothes on.

Looked through my messages and saw I told my old colleague she shouldn't get a boob job because her tits are pretty decent.

Sigh.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I did some old manly shit today.

I fell out of the shower washing my toes. Tore up my side and back on the metal threshold and banged my elbow

RomeoDali

Jun 26, 2017
It's been a week I keep promising my girlfriend that fix her PC desk ... I mean i wanted to, but things here and there. looks like she is mad at me now. That's why i don't call o_O