What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
This thing is pretty sweet. Now I can remotely spray people who let their dogs shit in my yard and they don't pick it up.
That’s a great feature! I’ve definitely ran outside before when someone’s dog is shitting in my front yard and been like “I assume you’re going to pick that up, right?” When I damn well know they weren’t planning on it. I’d love to be able to spray them on command, remotely at that!

I don’t have a watering system for my yard (other than manual sprinklers) and I’ve debated myself for 10 years about installing one. I hate to ask questions about money, but how bad is your summer water bill? My neighbors said theirs can go up $200-$300 over the hot months. Their yard looks fucking great though. That’s always been my hold up - spend a few grand installing a system to just make my utility bills higher.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Where is he now? I thought you got him back
Found another lady that lives on a ranch. Has a bunch of animals and a few cats. She ticked all the boxes and was really good around him when we introduced the two.
We reached out to her last night to find out how he is coping. Haven't heard back yet.
Seemed like a really good fit. He's either adjusted and chasing mice or he's fled into the backwoods never to be seen again.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Did some Night Time X Bow Target Practice.

IMG_20200530_233112__01.jpg

IMG_20200530_233352.jpgIMG_20200530_233341.jpg
Shitty homeade target I know.

But hey it works very well.

Shot at 30 yards.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Drained my water heater, nursed my hangover, got drunk, caught an alligator lizard in my garage and named him gustov, fell off a ladder, and last but not least just took 10mg (allegedly) of edibles.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
A Bumble Bee started on me today, no reason at all. It flew up to my face and started doing that zig zag shit they do. I'm swinging at the bastard with left and rights but it's slick as hell. Every so often it would dart at my face forcing me to back up. I managed to get the dart timing down and caught it with an inside elbow when it darted in, made a sound like when you flick a peanut. I didn't think you could knock a bee out but that mother fucker was out cold, lying on the ground still with its legs in the air. I moved in for a closer look and it started to come to, got back to feet and flew off in the other direction.

I was like, yeah you better not come back you yellow and black cunt.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
replaced driver side window regulator and motor on Ford E450.

FFS, they were RIVETING the goddamn thing in place in 2006. Fuck you, Ford.

busted a bunch of bits trying to drill the SEVEN little rivets out. I didn't have a 1/8" steel pin punch, only a brass one for gunsmithing.
But eventually I said 'if it dies it dies' and just wailed the rivets out like She-Ra the Destroyer. Tight spaces but I replaced them all with bolt/nuts and window is working again.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
what broke?
I don't know if anything did or something is getting ready too. The AC was calling for cold air but the house temp rose, as the house cooled when the sun went down the AV started to cool further. The unit is 6 years old and never been touched outside of filter changes and I hosed off the outside unit once a few years ago. So we shall see. I'd normally dig into something like this, but I'd rather go swimming.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't know if anything did or something is getting ready too. The AC was calling for cold air but the house temp rose, as the house cooled when the sun went down the AV started to cool further. The unit is 6 years old and never been touched outside of filter changes and I hosed off the outside unit once a few years ago. So we shall see. I'd normally dig into something like this, but I'd rather go swimming.
i'm the same way. that shit only breaks when it's running, and if it's hot or cold enough for the HVAC to run I don't feel like working.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Needed a new capacitor and 5 lbs of the not super expensive freon. They will be back this week for a leak test.
when i lived in OR, I had to rewire for a new control board. That's as deep as I've gotten, and it sucked. But it's nice to know I can figure it out if I have to. I just hate the crawling around in attics and standing outside under the sun. You know you can't take a break and cool off until you fix it, which adds to the suck

glad it was just a startup cap. it's like garage door springs - sure I can install it myself, but for $150 somebody else can do it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
changed the oil and air filter on the RV, getting it ready to roll in the AM.
knocked it out pretty quick, showed my 6 yo how it's done. Maybe do spark plugs next weekend.

she's going to be the manliest 9 yo by the time she finishes 3rd grade.