What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
changed the oil and air filter on the RV, getting it ready to roll in the AM.
knocked it out pretty quick, showed my 6 yo how it's done. Maybe do spark plugs next weekend.

she's going to be the manliest 9 yo by the time she finishes 3rd grade.
Yea, but how many torque wrenches does she gave?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Went fishing after I dropped my son off at daycare this morning, didn't go to hot so I'm going to do it again at lunch.
#realmenkilldefenselessanimals

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Used the leaf blower to clean out my garage.
Then tested it as a skateboard jet.

Then I sat on the porch with a chilled champagne.

Le Chat Noir
©

T

The Big Guy

Again, thank you for setting a good example for the younger generations. We need more American men like you, @Bones Nose and myself.
Today has been slow. Only thing I really did was mount an acid feeder to a wall and eat 2 cajun turkey sandwiches.

But I plan of hitting the weights in about an hour and then drinking whiskey tonight. Expect some shitposting later

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Set up tackle trays for my wife and I, for easy quick grab and go fishing trips. MVIMG_20200609_184038.jpg.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Changed my oil and u-joints today.
Had to use the torch to heat them jokers up. Started to rewire the box on the dump truck but got rained out. I fucking hate electrical work and using torches, I don’t trust fire... even gas grills can kiss my ass. Listened/watched the Merab Dishwalla fight on the ride home and now I’m looking for hip waders for our Caribou hunt in Alaska...and I had Elk for dinner. Hopefully I don’t plug the shitter when I’m done with this post.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
welded up some frames for LATCH car seat mounts and cut out the back of the dinette in the RV.
I decided to get some 3/4" square tube 11 ga instead of 1" 16 ga after seeing how the 1" fit...and how much I suck at welding thinner gauge metal. ?

frame.jpg

Ordered a rod bender, just living my manly life.