What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday, I went target shooting for the first time since the forrest roads were closed due to the rona.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Getting ready to hand my 2009 down to my son, he and I spent the evening installing the bumper/grill guard he wanted for his birthday:F19B5762-0BDB-4DEC-9620-5877399D51C7.jpeg5867F735-06E1-4320-AF65-6F4DF64BE0BF.jpeg

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I hung out with my kids while my wife went out and taught a zumba class.

We played with the dog, hung out in the hot tub, played some video games and made some food together before my wife came home.

In my opinion, being there for your kids is the most manly thing you can do.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Bought a bipod for my 30-06 to use on a caribou hunt next month. I’m not 100% sure of the terrain and I want to make sure I can make a clean shot. Gonna get some more practice in when it gets here.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Mounted Bipod?
Yeah, it’s a 30 dollar Winchester 9-16 inch, Roto tilt thing. Nothing high dollar but functional for what I need it for. I got the longer legs because I’m assuming I’ll be shooting from the prone position, god willing.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Bought a bipod for my 30-06 to use on a caribou hunt next month. I’m not 100% sure of the terrain and I want to make sure I can make a clean shot. Gonna get some more practice in when it gets here.
A bi-pod? Seriously? Why don’t you just rest your 30-60 on your purse? I don’t care what the terrain is, you’d never catch me using a bi-pod.

M

member 3289

I hung out with my kids while my wife went out and taught a zumba class.

We played with the dog, hung out in the hot tub, played some video games and made some food together before my wife came home.

In my opinion, being there for your kids is the most manly thing you can do.
God do you sound like a huge pussy

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Yeah, it’s a 30 dollar Winchester 9-16 inch, Roto tilt thing. Nothing high dollar but functional for what I need it for. I got the longer legs because I’m assuming I’ll be shooting from the prone position, god willing.
Cool. I too am bargain hunting for inexpensive (not cheap) bipod for my AR. My problem is I have M-lok handgard so I can either get a dedicated M-lok Bipod what I can't take off. Or buy a M-lok to Picatinny Rail section and a Picatinny quick detach Bipod.

Both are a pain.

But I'm leaning towards the latter.

Ps:

I would very much like to see you use Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken as a Mop.

His hair has perfect absorbency for the job.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cool. I too am bargain hunting for inexpensive (not cheap) bipod for my AR. My problem is I have M-lok handgard so I can either get a dedicated M-lok Bipod what I can't take off. Or buy a M-lok to Picatinny Rail section and a Picatinny quick detach Bipod.

Both are a pain.

Ps:

Get the MLok one.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

Both are a pain.

Ps:

There are definitely a lot of options for a Picatinny rail quick release mount. Amazon has about a dozen of them under 30 bucks. The problem is some are cheap and inexpensive. I really hope this Winchester isn’t cheap, just inexpensive. I’ll post some photos in the gun thread when I get it mounted and put some rounds through it.

Last edited: