What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My wife asked me if I could switch the dryer door so it opened from the other side. It’s an LG so I got one of their engineers on the phone this morning. He said “It’s possible but only by a trained technician. Guys apprentice for 15 years before we even let them look at a door mechanism.”
I said “Shut up nerd. I stopped listening when I heard ‘It’s possible’”
View attachment 35786
View attachment 35787

View: https://streamable.com/tvvz9t
i rated this "Wow!", but I did very very sarcastically.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
20210523_143148.jpg

Just realized a beer can is the perfect height for an on-the-fly deck extender for my Makita miter saw.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Tonight I sat on my ass in a heated office and helped co-ordinate the search for a hiker lost in the bush. I guess that counts, though my personal involvement was limited to talking on phones and radios and scrolling around maps on a screen. I sure as hell aren't going to be out kicking down any doors or abseiling down any wires out in the bush at night. :smile:

??

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tonight I sat on my ass in a heated office and helped co-ordinate the search for a hiker lost in the bush. I guess that counts, though my personal involvement was limited to talking on phones and radios and scrolling around maps on a screen. I sure as hell aren't going to be out kicking down any doors or abseiling down any wires out in the bush at night. :smile:

??
Why not?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As I write this I'm at the blood center with a needle in my arm, making my 31st plasma donation, if that counts.

??
That's very kind of you, still not very manly.
Did you maybe adjust a carburetor today? Catch some fish? Slap your wife's ass?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Using technology to find and help rescue someone from a dangerous situation would count as manly shit, wouldn't it? Okay I was drinking coffee the whole time, but I did say "if that counts"......

??
No, my wife could do that.
How much cream and sugar was in the coffee