What should I ask Dana White Friday?(Updated with pics)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Both had a great time, and both stayed up the entire time. The energy and excitement of the crowd gave them adrenaline to stay up and pumped!

I ran back to the car to drop off my kids' tablet as it wasn't allowed in the arena, and while I was doing that Bruce Buffer walked up to them and my friend and shook their hands. I was SO jelly.

Also, Brittany and Arianny have cellulite/hail damange on their butts. The blonde girl though, she is INCREDIBLY fine with a smooth firm butt with no hail damage. She by far is the hottest one.
Tiny Swole don't fuck with no #2.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Can he tell us why he wanted nothing to do with the fact that da won? It was rather quiet in the ring after da won? Pissed cause his potential cash cow lost?
Purely my own speculation but I believe Dana knew about RDA's mcl injury going into the fight, so being that RDA still won, Dana knows his lw champ is out of commission for a good while.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh, and to top it off....
My kids were there as I wanted to take them since I didn't have enough tickets for all 3 of us...Well, my 6 yr old asked Dana, "Can I have tickets to meet CM Punk?"
Dana asked him, "Are you going to the fights tomorrow?"
My son replies, "I'm not, but my dad is"
UG mob and Dana start laughing, Dana is about to give me shit....
"Dana, I couldn't afford to take them both, so I can't pick one over the other"
I didn't ask Dana, Dana asked me..."Would you like a couple tickets so you can take your kids"
"Shit, is a virgin's pussy tight, that'd be awesome man!!"
Dana-"You see that guy right there?" points to his big body guard Kyle(or Kai)
"Give him your information and we'll make sure your kids can come"

Within ten minutes of leaving the arena, I get a text from someone from Las Vegas updating me with information.

Super great experience. I'm sorry guys, but I love UFC way more, and Dana White is forever a good guy. I know that's fingernails to a chalkboard for some of you, but it is what it is :D
Oh, and to top it off....
My kids were there as I wanted to take them since I didn't have enough tickets for all 3 of us...Well, my 6 yr old asked Dana, "Can I have tickets to meet CM Punk?"
Dana asked him, "Are you going to the fights tomorrow?"
My son replies, "I'm not, but my dad is"
UG mob and Dana start laughing, Dana is about to give me shit....
"Dana, I couldn't afford to take them both, so I can't pick one over the other"
I didn't ask Dana, Dana asked me..."Would you like a couple tickets so you can take your kids"
"Shit, is a virgin's pussy tight, that'd be awesome man!!"
Dana-"You see that guy right there?" points to his big body guard Kyle(or Kai)
"Give him your information and we'll make sure your kids can come"

Within ten minutes of leaving the arena, I get a text from someone from Las Vegas updating me with information.

Super great experience. I'm sorry guys, but I love UFC way more, and Dana White is forever a good guy. I know that's fingernails to a chalkboard for some of you, but it is what it is :D
Love it! I am also in the same boat............I love the Dana White era, the good and the bad! I have also been on the receiving end of his good will on a couple of occasions, and when that happens it`s very difficult to muster up any hate. The guy is one of a kind in the sports world, and love him or hate him.....there will never be another like him!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Listen whether we like Dana or not he dEf elevated Mma and got it to a point that we are able to watch it all the time and not just ufc but other orgs as well. He isn't the most eloquent Guy, and he trashes his guys which is what a lot of us including me don't really care for especially since he doenst really need to do that. He is a promoter and it is his job to hype up things so we can't get mad at that even though comparing Rousey to Tyson Is well...lol. Either way love him or hate him the guy did a great job in the beginning and made MMa a big deal and I'm thankful
For that because I love Mma. D glad you had a great time my man.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Knowing Dana is a promoter, knowing Dana has to try to negotiate lower fighter contracts, do what's best for the business etc...., you can put yourself in his shoes and realize over time you'll be in a position to make a decision people won't agree with, but that is part of the job not you as a person. You can think, "yeah it sucked he badmouthed Dan Henderson when he was a free agent, it sucked Dana badmouthed GSP", but as bad as those things sucked, giving away 5 first row tickets to the displeased fan MORE than makes up for it.

Dont you think?
i'm talking about more than just fighter contracts and bad mouthing two fighters. you can like him all you want. i would take the tickets too, but that wouldn't change the things he does to other people. it's also not just him that does some of these things, but he is a part of a lot of bad shit. he just ran his mouth in public about it, and acted stupid until his nuts were cut off over the suits. i really hope this shit goes to court so everything is in the open to the fighters involved. lets not forget that this reebok shit is at the end of a long road to fucking fighters out of good paying sponsors over time, while filling their pockets even more.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

She's in another state. But I tell you I was judging her by her online words/opinion, without knowing who she really is. Great person.
thats in most cases, people tend to be more brass online than offline.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
This is me passionately speaking to Dana about how there needs to be more draws. I was explaining the system could have judges for title fights only.

I love this pic

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Dude that is fucking awesomeeeee

Nice shirt too! Have a poster of that design on my wall. Roots of Fight is great

MAN those are some pics to cherish forever

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nice pics and sounds like dana was cool to you, making me feel stupid for comment about his disrespect of dos anj.....................one question, why did johnny Hendricks have to sit through this, 3 seats to your right? You would have thought he would have been up with dana.

Last edited:

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Dude that is fucking awesomeeeee

Nice shirt too! Have a poster of that design on my wall. Roots of Fight is great

MAN those are some pics to cherish forever
I love that shirt. It was only the 2nd time I wore it, but I got compliments on it then and am getting them here. LOVE that shirt. I picked it as a choice of what i'd want for christmas, and yeah, I love it.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is fantastic! Love that you got the pic with DFW and the kids. Love that the kids got to be a part of this with you.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Great pics @D241 . Proud poppa and MMA fan right there! Glad you had a good time brother.