Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay let me check your IQs, is that home made or restaurant bought, please provide your working out
Home made because of the thread title, you'd never go off topic.
Looks really good, though I prefer powdered rather than chopped chili.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

The rest of the world disagrees with you Patel. The viets have Pho and good coffee, that's it. Gorgeous women though, but Thailand has them beat at everything else that matters.
LOL @ Viets only having pho and coffee, ill read you the frog in the pond story one day

Women are yes much hotter than thai and mainly actual women

Viets kicked Whitey's ass, Thais lick it like theyre living gods lol

Thailand has a closet homo as their ill stop there

Viets are the Alpha Asians, ask anyone from SoCal or Western Sydney

Edit ask EY too

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL @ Viets only having pho and coffee, ill read you the frog in the pond story one day

Women are yes much hotter than thai and mainly actual women

Viets kicked Whitey's ass, Thais lick it like theyre living gods lol

Thailand has a closet homo as their ill stop there

Viets are the Alpha Asians, ask anyone from SoCal or Western Sydney

Edit ask EY too
So much wrong in your post. Might be one of your worst in years. I might head over to Vietnam in the future, cheaper and better beer.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
So much wrong in your post. Might be one of your worst in years. I might head over to Vietnam in the future, cheaper and better beer.
Name just one thing wrong with my post. Add cheeper and better beer to my list while youre there

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Name just one thing wrong with my post. Add cheeper and better beer to my list while youre there
French indochina ring a bell? The viets did mostly get rid of the khmer rouge. It's a pointless discussion since I like and admire both cultures. Fijian culture lol

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
French indochina ring a bell? The viets did mostly get rid of the khmer rouge. It's a pointless discussion since I like and admire both cultures. Fijian culture lol

Vietnam War ring any bells? the viets were pushing whitey's shit in while your thai whores were suckling it out of their asses on R&R

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Chicken breast seasoned with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika with rice and veggies drizzled with soy sauce.

Last edited:

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Chicken breast seasoned with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika with rice and veggies drizzled with soy sauce.

Good stuff. Im going to teach you how to debone a chicken thigh to take your dish from home cook level to Ala Vutu level brah

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Good stuff. Im going to teach you how to debone a chicken thigh to take your dish from home cook level to Ala Vutu level brah
I already know how, homie, but I've gotta use up the Costco purchase of breasts I have in my freezer before the end of the month.