Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I did some meal prep for work lunches today too.

Curried chicken with rice and veggies. I ate some of the chicken while cooking. It's f'n delicious :)

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Breakfast this morning

Coffee, two sausage, muffin with egg, cheese, tomato and lettuce.

Friend came over for my sons guitar lesson and my wife makes him supper every time he comes.

Raspberry, feta, blueberry, walnut salad. Teriyaki potatoes and mushrooms, asparagus and rare steak.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Breakfast this morning

Friend came over for my sons guitar lesson and my wife makes him supper every time he comes.

Raspberry, feta, blueberry, walnut salad. Teriyaki potatoes and mushrooms, asparagus and rare steak.

Good god your life is special.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Breakfast this morning

Every time he comes over she cooks something special and wears that yellow sundress right?

JK brother your life is what I wanted for my family before it all turned to shit, never take what you have for granted eh?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I just made quinoa and veggies for dinner and lunch for the rest of the week. I made some chicken breasts for lunch and cooked a bone in pork chop for dinner tonight. Everything was seasoned with salt, pepper, and some applewood smoked seasoning mix I had around.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Didn't make this but it was brilliant.

Mango, red onion, green pepper, guacamole, corn, red bean patty, tomato, romaine and boiled egg.

Breakfast today

Coffee, water, 2 hash brown, bacon, lettuce, tomato, egg, cheese and bun.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Made a burger yesterday with bacon, a blend of cheeses, avacado, and Chipotle salsa. It was yummy.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Breakfast today

Orange juice, coffee, hash brown, omelet (that fell apart a bit on the way out the pan) w/ bacon, tomato, cheese and onion.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Chuck a clove of crushed garlic in when you add the butter

Are you using the Gordon Ramsey method? If not you're very close to it already

Tell us about your timing
close to ramsey

I do chuck a hunk of garlic in and a bit of rosemary. I preheat my oven to 500 and then heat the cast iron on high heat with a little bit of canola oil. Sear one side for 2 minutes, flip add butter garlic rosemary, sear another 2 minutes, then 3ish minutes to finish out in the oven. Then plate and cover with tin foil for 5 minutes. I'll usually cook my veggies then in the same pan during the time the meat is resting. Occasionally i'll add some mushrooms red wine and some heavy cream to the pan if I have it to make a decent sauce to go with.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Wife made lumpiang sariwa (fresh spring roll) for supper.

Inside stuff

Unfried fresh wrappers with pork, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic, onion and cilantro with sweet and spicy sauce on top.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Wife made lumpiang sariwa (fresh spring roll) for supper.

Inside stuff

Unfried fresh wrappers with pork, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic, onion and cilantro with sweet and spicy sauce on top.
You chose your mate wisely. A tip of the hat to you, good sir.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Guitar lesson night so Belle made supper for us.

Tosino, logganisa, pancit, fresh lumpia with pineapple, cherries and watermelon for desert.

Tosino and longganisa