Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Cooked a pork shoulder in my instant pot tonight.

Seared it in on the stove before putting it in the pot. Tossed in 8 cloves of diced garlic, a medium chopped cooking onion, a cup of cooking sherry, an ounce of soy sauce, salt, pepper and some chicken stock.

35 minutes later.

The meat fell apart and tasted incredible. I made gravy with the leftover meat juice and have lunch for tomorrow at work.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Seared it in on the stove before putting it in the pot. Tossed in 8 cloves of diced garlic, a medium chopped cooking onion, a cup of cooking sherry, an ounce of soy sauce, salt, pepper and some chicken stock.

35 minutes later.

The meat fell apart and tasted incredible. I made gravy with the leftover meat juice and have lunch for tomorrow at work.
Is an instant pot a pressure cooker?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Made a 3 cheese stuffed burger with potato salad. Lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle,slice cheese, salt and pepper.

Started falling apart from all the juicy goodness but damn did it taste good.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Made a 3 cheese stuffed burger with potato salad. Lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle,slice cheese, salt and pepper.

Started falling apart from all the juicy goodness but damn did it taste good.

Never saw anyone make a burger by just folding the ground beef like that. Looks good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

35 minutes later.

looks meaty