What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well i was supposed to be doing my laundry but i went to the pub for a quick beer and now im about to order my 4th.

Laundry is definitely next tho. No more fucking around, i got a date later and need clothes (not that im dressed like a tramp now or anything)

Apr 3, 2015
Well i was supposed to be doing my laundry but i went to the pub for a quick beer and now im about to order my 4th.

Laundry is definitely next tho. No more fucking around, i got a date later and need clothes (not that im dressed like a tramp now or anything)
lol, I love it. "I got a date later, sooo....waiter, bring me another round!"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got another one. I was thinking about that movie 5 deadly venoms and it seemed like the universe was giving me a sign

I hear you kung fu gods! I will bend to your will and blame you also

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I was just awarded a trophy from TMMAC. I've been posting with you foolios for a whole year. Wtf is wrong with me?

Make it stop!

@Mieshas Taint ..dont think its going unnoticed that your edging in on songs' chit chat glory.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had glorious morning intercourse, I always come quick in the morning. Which is glorious. Having my second beer, cancelled my private classes.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I had glorious morning intercourse, I always come quick in the morning. Which is glorious. Having my second beer, cancelled my private classes.
LOL at calling it intercourse when you let one of those neighborhood dogs lick your balls while you jerk off. Sinner :D

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
You have daughter of driving age but go home after no work on work day and smoke weed.

Big winner.
Wait,wut? Was this not sincere? I'm pretty confused by the responses.
I read it nodding approvingly and enviously thinking @Mieshas Taint has his priorities straight and living the good life. lol
I didn't realize working hard, not seeing family, and not smoking joints was actually winning....kinda sounds like a miserable life to me.

Wait,wut? Was this not sincere? I'm pretty confused by the responses.
I read it nodding approvingly and enviously thinking @Mieshas Taint has his priorities straight and living the good life. lol
I didn't realize working hard, not seeing family, and not smoking joints was actually winning....kinda sounds like a miserable life to me.

My Man.

On another note...After cancelling the bowling yesterday I have to go in an hour...But I'm pre juiced and happy about it...Gonna be sending pics of strikes soon. :cheers:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm spent, might have a siesta for an hour or two then head downtown. Gotta make some money. Met a nice safrican guy last night. He won a hundred baht at pool and then he bought drinks. I really love riding bikes when I'm out of it, not drive mind you. Drunk driving can imho be fine sometimes, like in rural areas and shit. What are you up to?

I'm spent, might have a siesta for an hour or two then head downtown. Gotta make some money. Met a nice safrican guy last night. He won a hundred baht at pool and then he bought drinks. I really love riding bikes when I'm out of it, not drive mind you. Drunk driving can imho be fine sometimes, like in rural areas and shit. What are you up to?

Hot às fuckery

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Today I went to the Hare Krishna restaurant in the city and ate an aweome $8 lunch. Took my back to my younger days when I'd live off vegetarian Hare Krishna food because I was poor, couldn't be fucked cooking and was in my hippie 'coom-baa-yah' phase. Brought back some memories.

Then I went to the market and bought some cheap meat and veggies for the week. Now it's 9.30pm and I'm sitting alone in my room surrounding by air that has been made toxic by some of my stinkyest, most potent farts drinking Captain Morgan.