What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
did you fix the leak?

I can colour match most siding and roofing material with my duct tape collection
Yeah, had a hose that connects to the dishwasher come loose at the fitting and it leaked down to the basement below. Nothing major...just enough to be a pain in the ass. So I cut about 24" x 24" of the ceiling out in the basement. Put a fan in there for a couple days and dried it out real good. Then sprayed mold killer. Then added drywall back. Just have to texture it back, which I'll do tomorrow.

M

member 1013

Yeah, had a hose that connects to the dishwasher come loose at the fitting and it leaked down to the basement below. Nothing major...just enough to be a pain in the ass. So I cut about 24" x 24" of the ceiling out in the basement. Put a fan in there for a couple days and dried it out real good. Then sprayed mold killer. Then added drywall back. Just have to texture it back, which I'll do tomorrow.
I can colour match your paint with my duct tape as well

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sold my dirt bike and bought a different last week so I just finished going for its first ride today.

Now it's off to drink by the pool.

So I just found out my father in law is flying out a week tomorrow....A relaxing day turned into carpentry/painting/plastering

Still drinking and smoking though fuckers....Wassup?