What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
Ahhh the glorious life of the unemployed.

Better find a ghostwriter for that shit talk.
unemployed? I have 3 jobs....just sold the 4th, our dispensary, for more than you'll make in 6 months. I took some of that money and spent it on a cruise for my wife and I in March, and bought flights to Thailand for next May.

life goals bro.... get some.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Playing UFC online, practicing so I can destroy my son when he comes back from school.

The boy has been getting uppity.
So last night we fought a bunch of fights and pops (me) is victorious.

However, I've been out today and it turns out the little fucker has been practising too.

He's learnt the clinch game and submissions.

He's just straight up raped me.

I'm considering sending him to bed.

lol

Apr 3, 2015
So last night we fought a bunch of fights and pops (me) is victorious.

However, I've been out today and it turns out the little fucker has been practising too.

He's learnt the clinch game and submissions.

He's just straight up raped me.

I'm considering sending him to bed.

lol
well, get training bro!!!

sounds like a great time!

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bisping vs Romero was the last fight, he was Bisping and he straight up wrestlefucked me.

Next up: Bisping vs Silva

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Patching some drywall where we had a small leak. Cleaning the house & the pool, while my wife is running the kids around. She's having some family over tonight, so figured I'd get some things ready for her.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Drunk driving can imho be fine sometimes, like in rural areas and shit. What are you up to
I totally feel the same way about murder/stealing..and general lawlessness as long as it's in a rural area.

I hear trees are much more forgiving if you drunkenly slam into one with your car out in the country.

Today i'm organizing my pantry ..so i can post a pic in a thread here.

P

Punch

I just read 3 different threads with three pairs of people being snarky.

I fucked my back up and can't remember how, so i'm taking it easier than the Eagles. :D

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I am working but since I work in a lumber store I built a coffin shaped coffee table out of maple and an African wood called wenge. It's a really dark tight grained wood with color ranging from almost black to light brown. I'll post pics when I get it home.

This is what wenge looks like

P

Punch

I am working but since I work in a lumber store I built a coffin shaped coffee table out of maple and an African wood called wenge. It's a really dark tight grained wood with color ranging from almost black to light brown. I'll post pics when I get it home.

This is what wenge looks like
Coffin shaped?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hungover worse than junie browning. Shake that rust off and go for Chinese food. Then who knows what.

Probably get the shit's

M

member 1013

Patching some drywall where we had a small leak. Cleaning the house & the pool, while my wife is running the kids around. She's having some family over tonight, so figured I'd get some things ready for her.
did you fix the leak?

I can colour match most siding and roofing material with my duct tape collection