General When will Democrats stage the next mass shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck that shit.

That's the type of over-reaction they are looking for.

The CO shooter (Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa) family believed him to be unstable, and found him cleaning his gun while wearing tactical gear 2 days before the shooting.

They initially took away his gun but later gave it back.

How about you contact the authorities or a mental health professional?
Or how bow no guns.

Then who does he shoot?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can't get that toothpaste back into the tube. Confiscate guns and only bad guys will have guns. No thanks.
That's why the good guys will shoot them all. May take a lengthy campaign, but when the punishment for carrying one is instant death it would certainly make them consider it a lot more. Crime down

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Works in England. If you walk around with a gun armed police show up and shoot ya.

Doesn't happen very often, because people know walking around with guns will get you shot.

Not too many mass shootings here. How many in the past week for America?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Fuck that shit.

That's the type of over-reaction they are looking for.

The CO shooter (Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa) family believed him to be unstable, and found him cleaning his gun while wearing tactical gear 2 days before the shooting.

They initially took away his gun but later gave it back.

How about you contact the authorities or a mental health professional?
The gun manufacturers are going to be inadvertently complicit if there is ever a ban.

All of these "pistols" that are being made and sold like this asshat bought are just begging for the extreme control advocates to push for even more limits on what a person can own.

We're going to end up in revolver and black powder days.

T

The Big Guy

Works in England. If you walk around with a gun armed police show up and shoot ya.

Doesn't happen very often, because people know walking around with guns will get you shot.

Not too many mass shootings here. How many in the past week for America?
You guys have knife violence and it's out of control. Everyone sits back quietly as the "new english" murder eachother daily. They even rap about it. I think the lyrics are similar to this

"My immigrant family was lucky enough to move here, but your immigrant family moved there, let's stab eachother and blame racism for all our problems and try to control the streets we shouldn't even be on"

Yay for cultural diversity

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You guys have knife violence and it's out of control. Everyone sits back quietly as the "new english" murder eachother daily. They even rap about it. I think the lyrics are similar to this

"My immigrant family was lucky enough to move here, but your immigrant family moved there, let's stab eachother and blame racism for all our problems and try to control the streets we shouldn't even be on"

Yay for cultural diversity
Yes and the penalties for carrying a knife result in a prison sentence, using one increases that.

That's why I carry a insulated screwdriver. The light in my toilet is broke and the extractor fan doesn't work, I'm sure they are both on the same tripped circuit I could fix. So when I go out I tool up, if I have to shank some cunt and the coppers ask why I had a screwdriver I can explain I planned to go back from the shop, put my beers away, and investigate why the fan and the light had tripped.

I'm a criminal genius.

T

The Big Guy

Yes and the penalties for carrying a knife result in a prison sentence, using one increases that.

That's why I carry a insulated screwdriver. The light in my toilet is broke and the extractor fan doesn't work, I'm sure they are both on the same tripped circuit I could fix. So when I go out I tool up, if I have to shank some cunt and the coppers ask why I had a screwdriver I can explain I planned to go back from the shop, put my beers away, and investigate why the fan and the light had tripped.

I'm a criminal genius.
This bullshit is why @galt fled his homeland

In thailand knife fighting in the street is honorable

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This bullshit is why @galt fled his homeland

In thailand knife fighting in the street is honorable
It's a shame he always dropped it then got beat up. His path has only just begun tho, there are many Kung Fu street fights ahead of him

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This thread is hilarious. No one is taking your guns, logistically it's impossible to add an amendment to the constitution in modern day America. In fact the best thing for gun sales/stores/manufacturers is a mass shooting. Killing grocery store clerks or kids in their classrooms lead to increased profits for literally every piece of the firearm supply chain. "Gun-grabbers" are what my gun store clerk calls them when I buy ammo and clays.

All you 2A military cosplayers just need to admit Americans can't handle guns anymore. And I'm a gun owner, CCW haver, daily carry, the whole shebang. Guns are necessary now because of the possibility of idiots with guns. The situation is untenable. There is no solution coming, least of all from the inept morons. The Democrats are a party of infighting virtue signalers and the Trumpublicans are essentially Misinformation Committee of Project Mayhem.

America is fucked. I give the country another 2 presidents before we see the first secessions. When Trump 2.0 is finally "elected" we won't see anymore elections. I'm betting TX is the first to go and then probably the 3 western states.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This thread is hilarious. No one is taking your guns, logistically it's impossible to add an amendment to the constitution in modern day America. In fact the best thing for gun sales/stores/manufacturers is a mass shooting. Killing grocery store clerks or kids in their classrooms lead to increased profits for literally every piece of the firearm supply chain. "Gun-grabbers" are what my gun store clerk calls them when I buy ammo and clays.

All you 2A military cosplayers just need to admit Americans can't handle guns anymore. And I'm a gun owner, CCW haver, daily carry, the whole shebang. Guns are necessary now because of the possibility of idiots with guns. The situation is untenable. There is no solution coming, least of all from the inept morons. The Democrats are a party of infighting virtue signalers and the Trumpublicans are essentially Misinformation Committee of Project Mayhem.

America is fucked. I give the country another 2 presidents before we see the first secessions. When Trump 2.0 is finally "elected" we won't see anymore elections. I'm betting TX is the first to go and then probably the 3 western states.
Stopped reading.

Go look up what amendment means, dipshit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The reason you have guns is because of a fucken amendment to the constitution....

T

The Big Guy

Reality: Deranged white guy shoots six asians and 2 white women

Dems: Its hate crime against asians and woman!!

Reality: Deranged muslim immigrant kills 10 white people

Dems: It's a gun problem

Funny how they do these things. Bidens excited people are forgetting about all those mexican kids hes got in cages

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The reason you have guns is because of a fucken amendment to the constitution....

no, the reason we have guns is because there's nothing in the US Constitution that gives the US Government the authority to regulate weapons or free association.

The 2A just states it explicitly so there's no confusion.

"Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution."

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now is not the time to address gun violence!

We must offer thoughts and prayers.
They've been doing that 45 years. Then they forget about it until the next one happens and ramps up gun sales.