General Who are we missing?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Lots of good ones mentioned already.

Is paw here? When I saw that the Kraven the Hunter trailer dropped today, I realized there wouldn't be a thread here with him posting it.
Paw would be great

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
I'll mess up his name, but Sklltz...something like that. He's a good dude.

2oldguy

Aug 14, 2024
Soup, RIGPIG, fake pie, alex41, bunch of other pervs who kept that piece of shit site going (because the people were great, not the site)

cire

Nov 17, 2023
a member that is not banned yet, @Bushkill Blades, pm these guys to join up. They may not know about this forum.

FYI, I got approved with a bullshit email. It looks like they disabled PMs.

I probably will not be in for long, bc I immediately changed my profile email to FUCKALTA@gmail. Then I made a bullshit reply to look normal and get past the initial approvals, but forgot that they look at the email on file when approving the first few posts.

billy tully

Aug 14, 2024
anybody heard from sweet violent urge?

sweetviolenturge is gonna have to get one of his younger girlfriends to figure out how to sign up for this place
Thanks for thinking of me, Branko.

And I was actually able to figure it out on my own, tztinkle.

Yep, it's me, sweetviolenturge under my new moniker, billy tully. I decided to kill off SVU as I'd borrowed that name from some song lyrics that no longer fit me. As for billy tully, he's a favorite character of mine from the 1972 boxing film FAT CITY.

So, spread the word, sweetviolenturge is no more but billy tully is alive & kickin'.

Toonces

Aug 13, 2024
I'm on both here and the discourse one now, but I'd prefer if one of them wins and the other goes away. I doubt I'll have the motivation to regularly look at both. I prefer the discourse UI and functionality, personally.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
I'm on both here and the discourse one now, but I'd prefer if one of them wins and the other goes away. I doubt I'll have the motivation to regularly look at both. I prefer the discourse UI and functionality, personally.
Highly unlikely it survives beyond a glorified facebook group, similar to the fate of voodoo lounge.

Squishy

Aug 13, 2024
Yeah, I don't want one to go away but I'm still waiting to see how it all shakes out to see what my go to is.

MasterofMartialArts

Oct 7, 2018
Join the newly created OG. Started by Onikage and other long term members. We are working on getting a new UG set up there as well. Sign up here