General Who are we missing?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Join the newly created OG. Started by Onikage and other long term members. We are working on getting a new UG set up there as well. Sign up here

Hey man, with all due respect. If your only contributions on this site, is going to be spamming the forums with invites to that site, then that’s kind of bullshit, wouldn’t you agree? I truly don’t care if people want to post both places, or the refugees want to leave here to post there….I really don’t. All I’d ask is, stop spamming TMMAC so the forum can operate as a forum, instead of a marketing platform.

I think we’ve been pretty kind and gracious. Please don’t take advantage of it.

Appreciate you understanding.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Join the newly created OG. Started by Onikage and other long term members. We are working on getting a new UG set up there as well. Sign up here

That's a scumbag move imo. If it wasn't for this site there would have never been a place for the banned go to. Then to setup a competing site and try and snipe users isn't a good look.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's a scumbag move imo. If it wasn't for this site there would have never been a place for the banned go to. Then to setup a competing site and try and snipe users isn't a good look.
And I truly don’t care about creating another forum. Thats what we did 9 years ago, so respect & good luck with it. I’m not going to make a dime here, whether there’s 10 active users or 10,000. So it’s not about money. I just don’t want our site spammed to shit. Use X, Facebook or other places to promote it. Not TMMAC. I got banned for doing this very thing on the UG 9 years ago….and I deserved it.

example2

Lurker
Aug 14, 2024
Lol that new site expects you to pay for access to the MMA section, which was barely active as it was.

Revenant

Built to Last
Jan 25, 2020
Did anyone give GeeGee a heads-up? I'd rather read that weirdness than the Hamslice stream of consciousness threads.

TheDorkKnight

Fuck, I'm probably high
Oct 24, 2015
Anyone know if soup's made the transition yet? I saw him in a thread on the old og and told him he was being requested but not sure if he did

CaptainWoody

Feb 24, 2020
And I truly don’t care about creating another forum. Thats what we did 9 years ago, so respect & good luck with it. I’m not going to make a dime here, whether there’s 10 active users or 10,000. So it’s not about money. I just don’t want our site spammed to shit. Use X, Facebook or other places to promote it. Not TMMAC. I got banned for doing this very thing on the UG 9 years ago….and I deserved it.
Totally fair....I'm torn. I got so used to the discord setup and I like it, but there's more of the good 'ol boys on here

MasterofMartialArts

Oct 7, 2018
It was literally two posts. Two posts with a link to another forum, for members here who just got banned from another forum, and I’m getting told to stop spamming? I have no idea how many people were banned from the old site, no idea if their names are the same here…. You want me to find each individual user out of hundreds and link them individually?

Posting it like this gives everyone a chance to see it. If the users are all here, why would I go to X or Facebook just to scream into space, when none of them follow me on social media? I don’t even really use social media. It’s crazy I posted this and already have two people complaining. I could understand this if I was posting thread after thread or just flooding the forum with it but fuck. Jesus Christ dude. You also have no idea if me or anyone else will be posting on both forums, so that’s an assumption, and you also just had a bunch of new people sign up on your website.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
and you also just had a bunch of new people sign up on your website.
Wait a minute. You're acting like you did us a favor by signing up here to use this site as a psuedo chat room for a couple of days, while you work thru the development and coordination of another forum?

Let me ask this. What were your options if TMMAC didn't exist? I doubt 500+ of you have one another cell #'s, so would everyone have flooded Sherdog or R/MMA? And if so, do you think the ownership at those places would have allowed multiple threads to be created on their platforms for people to vent about the UG shutting down, discuss developing UG 2.0, discuss buying the old UG, etc?

That was allowed to happen here, out of respect for you all, because WE ARE YOU ALL...we're former OG/UGers as well. I think that gets forgotten because we decided to voluntarily leave in 2015, versus being forced to leave in 2024. I keep hearing "we need our own space" & "we need something owned by UGers". What do you think this place is? TMMAC was literally created FOR YOU nine years ago. The only problem was, many of you couldn't leave the place that continued to treat you like commodities & take advantage of your loyalty.

Again, I don't care if you all post here, post there, or post both places. This site was here before Monday, and it will be here until the day that I die.

We've welcomed everyone with open arms, and I've done my very best to accommodate everyone by approving accounts as quickly as possible, answering questions and DM's, etc. Just dont piss on my head and tell me it's raining. You and many others have zero intention of posting at both places. And again, that's fine. All I ask is that TMMAC not be used as a group WhatsApp for promotional purposes. Just like we don't allow companies to spam the forum to promote their products here.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another day I woke up with my real name posted next to touch lol
If it's any consolation it was one of the most awkward wanks I ever had. I took a long time. I think I fired over the border.