General WHO declares monkeypox a global public health emergency

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Follow up question for Wild @Wild :

would you disband the CDC if you had the power, and if you could, what would you put in place?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
what’s alarming to me is, that after 2 yrs of Covid, you do still take them seriously.

or do you?
Please just answer the question.

I’m impartial. I think they did certain things very well the last two years, and I think they also botched quite a few things in the last two years. My biggest problem with them was the inconsistency in their messages. That being said, it was something new they were dealing with, and they had to change tunes based on new information that was coming out. I think that’s a big reason why people don’t trust them, but it’s quite silly because as new information and data comes in, you DO need to change your message.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

I’m impartial. I think they did certain things very well the last two years, and I think they also botched quite a few things in the last two years. My biggest problem with them was the inconsistency in their messages. That being said, it was something new they were dealing with, and they had to change tunes based on new information that was coming out. I think that’s a big reason why people don’t trust them, but it’s quite silly because as new information and data comes in, you DO need to change your message.
The problem I have and I assume many other do is that new data set was both predicted and then openly available long before the cdc began changing their tune.

Cherry picking and even openly suppressing data contrary to their narrative is another big one.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The gay community has had a massive outbreak here post pride festival which is one of the largest on earth iirc our gays go hard in the paint. It is probably gonna spread to women because a lot of dudes here are leading double lives banging men and transes.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
what’s alarming to me is, that after 2 yrs of Covid, you do still take them seriously.

or do you?
They lost a lot of credibility in my eyes and displayed how easily they can be manipulated and corrupted. Even the doctors treating me for my clavicle injury are tired of the CDC histrionics and exaggerating it seems to be wearing them out they are the only people I trust in regards to covid not the CDC

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Follow up question for Wild @Wild :

would you disband the CDC if you had the power, and if you could, what would you put in place?
I would not disband them but they need a massive overhaul of their protocols for handling pandemics/outbreaks in the future. For PR reasons also changed the name and acronym because people dont trust it anymore this could be detrimental because we will think CDC is crying wolf in the future. Fire faucci immediately he seems to be compromised by someone signing his checks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
CDC has zero credibility
WHO as well

Sad truth

Bought and paid for, hiding behind the labels of "science" and "experts".

Last edited:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

They kept it going too long to claim that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIb7CeLgcc

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
new data set was both predicted and then openly available long before the cdc began changing their tune.
this is absolutely not true.

Edit: To clarify what I mean by this. Many of the worlds leading experts were predicting that this was going to be much worse. What is an agency to do when the worlds leading experts are predicting catastrophic outcome of a new strain of Corona virus?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Many of the worlds leading experts were predicting that this was going to be much worse.
Many said it was an overreaction and that the testing, cure, and handling of it was completely wrong, and they said it very early...problem is they weren't getting airtime on your mainstream media TV, radio, and internet news...They were mostly called conspiracy theorists/quacks/misinformation, but months or years later they appear to have hit the nail directly on the head

The ones("experts") who aligned with, or were a source for CDC/WHO handling of the "pandemic" were wrong or compromised, or both. This is obvious to all at this point, or at least it should be.

The ones("experts") who were censored and shadow banned have proven to be much more reliable and better represent the actual Data and Science.

So we are left wondering why certain "experts" viewpoints were amplified on high while other "experts" were censored and unfairly discredited...Why did this occur? and how can it be remedied?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Many said it was an overreaction and that the testing, cure, and handling of it was completely wrong, and they said it very early...problem is they weren't getting airtime on your mainstream media TV, radio, and internet news...They were mostly called conspiracy theorists/quacks/misinformation, but months or years later they appear to have hit the nail directly on the head

The ones("experts") who aligned with, or were a source for CDC/WHO handling of the "pandemic" were wrong or compromised, or both. This is obvious to all at this point, or at least it should be.

The ones("experts") who were censored and shadow banned have proven to be much more reliable and better represent the actual Data and Science.

So we are left wondering why certain "experts" viewpoints were amplified on high while other "experts" were censored and unfairly discredited...Why did this occur? and how can it be remedied?
I am no expert in medical stuff at all. First lockdown was crazy, I thought it was apocalypse. Then I got the first vaccine, then I decided fuck it. Not bothered.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am no expert in medical stuff at all. First lockdown was crazy, I thought it was apocalypse. Then I got the first vaccine, then I decided fuck it. Not bothered.
Fear/Trauma based mind control/programming.

It worked very well on a good portion of society in multiple countries who are under the thumb.

Nasty Business.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The fuck was the point of the vax cards they dont even check them to go into events anymore.
They do up here, not every event but a handful.
Many events require staff or volunteers to be "fully vaxxed".
World Track and Field Meet 2022 required every athlete/volunteer/employee on site to be vaxxed up or you were deemed a health risk and banned from the premises.

It was not a fail, and it will lead to social credit scores eventually in areas that allow it. It is absolutely about controlling the population.

Some countries have vaxx passport firmly entrenched as we speak, others have the framework in place or in the works.

I wish I could agree that "it is over", but this was just early programming. Many will beg for their controllers to assert control in the name of "safety". Conditioning of the masses is underway, that is why the "pandemic" threat will not go away unless you turn off the "experts" on your "news" source.

I wish I was wrong, but I rarely am on this stuff.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I live in largest liberal hub in Oregon. This is not true. The only places that check vaccine cards up here is a couple of restaurants that are overly, overly left leaning. Everything is back to normal up here. Come on Rambo John J @Rambo John J you know me, babe!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Many events require staff or volunteers to be "fully vaxxed".
World Track and Field Meet 2022 required every athlete/volunteer/employee on site to be vaxxed up or you were deemed a health risk and banned from the premises.

It was not a fail, and it will lead to social credit scores eventually in areas that allow it. It is absolutely about controlling the population.

Some countries have vaxx passport firmly entrenched as we speak, others have the framework in place or in the works.

I wish I could agree that "it is over", but this was just early programming. Many will beg for their controllers to assert control in the name of "safety".

I wish I was wrong, but I rarely am on this stuff.
The only time I had to show one was at the LBGP last year but they changed it this year and we didn't even have to be vaxxed or wear masks it is also why I never got boosters.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I live in largest liberal hub in Oregon. This is not true. The only places that check vaccine cards up here is a couple of restaurants that are overly, overly left leaning. Everything is back to normal up here. Come on Rambo John J @Rambo John J you know me, babe!
Well then Eugene went full dumbass to impress Portland or some stupid shit. I hope it changes.

We still have businesses that require mask and vax, I of course don't give them business but they are here.

Oregon Country Fair also went full Vaxx moron this year to virtue signal to the maxx, the hypocrisy of that is hilarious if you think on it.

Oregon 22 went hard as well.

I wish it don't be like it be but it do.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The only time I had to show one was at the LBGP last year but they changed it this year and we didn't even have to be vaxxed or wear masks it is also why I never got boosters.

Glad some places are going full Reeee...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The fuck was the point of the vax cards they dont even check them to go into events anymore.
Ive not got one and never been asked for one, however at my last hospital appointment they asked and I just had to do a swab on the day.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
this is absolutely not true.

Edit: To clarify what I mean by this. Many of the worlds leading experts were predicting that this was going to be much worse. What is an agency to do when the worlds leading experts are predicting catastrophic outcome of a new strain of Corona virus?
data sets on ineffectiveness of masking children in schools was intentionally left out of a study done in NC. Data on the vaccinated getting sick and hospitalized were available in the UK and in Israel. The CDC had on its site for over a year that vaccines were more effective than natural immunity based off a study with literally 282 people. While we could see that not to be the case easily looking globally or even state by state statistics. Firing nurses and Dr's with natural immunity then bringing back to work vaxxed employes who were still sick WITH covid. The effectiveness or lack there of of lockdowns vs states that didn't like Florida or even countries that didn't like Sweden was readily available as well. Yet our lockdowns lingered on. Same with where transmissions happened yet planes continue to be masked in some places. Etc etc. NYC still has a vaccine mandate.

There's plenty more.

Last edited: