General WHO declares monkeypox a global public health emergency

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
data sets on ineffectiveness of masking children in schools was intentionally left out of a study done in NC. Data on the vaccinated getting sick and hospitalized were available in the UK and in Israel. The CDC had on its site for over a year that vaccines were more effective than natural immunity based off a study with literally 282 people. While we could see that not to be the case easily looking globally or even state by state statistics. Firing nurses and Dr's with natural immunity then bringing back to work vaxxed employes who were still sick WITH covid. The effectiveness or lack there of of lockdowns vs states that didn't like Florida or even countries that didn't like Sweden was readily available as well. Yet our lockdowns lingered on. Same with where transmissions happened yet planes continue to be masked in some places. Etc etc. NYC still has a vaccine mandate.

There's plenty more.
I’m confused. Are you saying that Florida didn’t have a surging COVID problem where they tried to cook the numbers to make it look like they didn’t? Florida per 100,000 had the highest rate of mortality from COVID, while cooking the numbers.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I’m confused. Are you saying that Florida didn’t have a surging COVID problem where they tried to cook the numbers to make it look like they didn’t? Florida per 100,000 had the highest rate of mortality from COVID, while cooking the numbers.
You got evidence they cooked the numbers. Florida with i believe the 2nd oldest population death adjusted for age groups did better than california. But there's a whooooole lot more there i listed. And i live in NY where it was legally shown covid numbers were under reported in the range of 10-15000.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
You got evidence they cooked the numbers. Florida with i believe the 2nd oldest population death adjusted for age groups did better than california. But there's a whooooole lot more there i listed. And i live in NY where it was legally shown covid numbers were under reported in the range of 10-15000.

Here’s an article talking about it. Florida reported ‘artificial decline’ in COVID-19 deaths as cases were surging

and here’s some data showing deaths per 100,000 States ranked by COVID-19 death rates

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Here’s an article talking about it. Florida reported ‘artificial decline’ in COVID-19 deaths as cases were surging

and here’s some data showing deaths per 100,000 States ranked by COVID-19 death rates
Soo the change of death from certificate to actual death date ( which several states did) showed a slight decline for a brief moment. But all deaths are accounted for and and this point it time it’s evened out.

and now we play who has the better links for death per 100k. Care to address any of the other claims I listed. This is one of many ways the cdc was off base.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Soo the change of death from certificate to actual death date ( which several states did) showed a slight decline for a brief moment. But all deaths are accounted for and and this point it time it’s evened out.

and now we play who has the better links for death per 100k. Care to address any of the other claims I listed. This is one of many ways the cdc was off base.
what other claims? The one about New York? It’s very clear that New York fucked up heavily with COVID. That’s not some big revelation. 62.3 deaths per 100,000 in Florida, and that’s while undercounting. And if you want to bring California into it, their population is far greater than Florida. They still didn’t have as high of a mortality rate(while still having a high mortality rate) as Florida.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Kingtony87 @Kingtony87 lets just agree that we aren’t going to see this the same, and move on. We need to worry about the Monkey Pox now! COVID arguments are so 2020.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dude you might be on to something. What if it somehow got mixed up in the mRNA "vaccines" being produced?

I'm not saying it was intentional but it's definitely something that someone should investigate.
"mixed up"

haha

"Monkey pox" was first "discovered" in in research monkeys. AKA......

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not 100% sure I follow, but did you know that the U.S. stopped "vaccinating" for smallpox exactly 50 years ago?

And guess what vaccine is "needed" for monkeypox now?

What I am getting at, and find interesting is that MonkeyPox wasn't first observed in the wild, it was observed in research monkeys that humans were funking with.

"Monkeypox was discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research. Despite being named “monkeypox,” the source of the disease remains unknown."

From CDC^^

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’m still waiting for Wild @Wild to answer this question…
You’re gonna be a waiting a while. I dont have the energy to go back and forth anymore on this stuff. Nothing I post is going to sway your opinions, and vice-versa. Hopefully the lies and corruption are eventually exposed for the world to see.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would not disband them but they need a massive overhaul of their protocols for handling pandemics/outbreaks in the future. For PR reasons also changed the name and acronym because people dont trust it anymore this could be detrimental because we will think CDC is crying wolf in the future. Fire faucci immediately he seems to be compromised by someone signing his checks.
There, this is pretty good

Oct 24, 2015
You’re gonna be a waiting a while. I dont have the energy to go back and forth anymore on this stuff. Nothing I post is going to sway your opinions, and vice-versa. Hopefully the lies and corruption are eventually exposed for the world to see.
I don’t think he’s trying to sway opinion. He’s trying to find out who you would in place instead? So if you feel like no opinions are going to be swayed from either person what’s the point? Just to click bait and get into arguments?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
what other claims? The one about New York? It’s very clear that New York fucked up heavily with COVID. That’s not some big revelation. 62.3 deaths per 100,000 in Florida, and that’s while undercounting. And if you want to bring California into it, their population is far greater than Florida. They still didn’t have as high of a mortality rate(while still having a high mortality rate) as Florida.
Hiding data on masking kids in schools, cherry picking a “study” of 282 to claim natural immunity was less effective than the vaccine. Ignoring data from the UK and Israel. But yea let’s focus on Florida.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Follow up question for Wild @Wild :

would you disband the CDC if you had the power, and if you could, what would you put in place?
Disband is probably too big of a reach. I would definitely replace a lot of the people at the top. Their messaging is horrible, their contradictions are plentiful and the public's trust in the organization is waning.

Not a group you want to be looked at with skepticism by the public, but that's where we are.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Nobody is undercounting anything when it comes to Covid.

If you die WITH Covid, you died OF Covid.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Even though COVID was a contributing factor?
I'm not convinced that's happening. I believe it's being assumed.

Individuals don't have a control group, so if Bob was going to die of a heart attack anyway but he happened to die of a heart attack while he had a mild case of Covid - that likely goes down as a Covid death.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Even though COVID was a contributing factor?
It's an interesting topic though.

Say a 400 lb beast who inhales twinkies and soda all day every day dies of *insert cause here* that was made worse by her getting Covid

Would she have died that day if she didn't have Covid? Maybe not.

Would she have died if she wasn't a ticking time bomb fueled by high blood pressure and obesity despite getting Covid? Maybe not.

So what truly caused her death?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'm not convinced that's happening. I believe it's being assumed.

Individuals don't have a control group, so if Bob was going to die of a heart attack anyway but he happened to die of a heart attack while he had a mild case of Covid - that likely goes down as a Covid death.

Would bob have had a heart attack if he didn’t have COVID?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It's an interesting topic though.

Say a 400 lb beast who inhales twinkies and soda all day every day dies of *insert cause here* that was made worse by her getting Covid

Would she have died that day if she didn't have Covid? Maybe not.

Would she have died if she wasn't a ticking time bomb fueled by high blood pressure and obesity despite getting Covid? Maybe not.

So what truly caused her death?
She was definitely a ticking time bomb. But COVID is what sent that fat bitch over the edge.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Would bob have had a heart attack if he didn’t have COVID?
Yes. Eventually.

Comorbidity is certainly a thing, but I think those deaths should be counted separately from the folks who were perfectly healthy before they died of Covid.

In a society where it's almost like we're celebrating fatties - I think we missed a good opportunity to say "Fat shaming is bad, but it's definitely better to be healthy"

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
She was definitely a ticking time bomb. But COVID is what sent that fat bitch over the edge.
But I don't think she should be counted the same as a chick who is at a healthy weight and exercises - but then died of Covid.

Do we know the covid deaths that had comorbidities? Honest question as I don't know.