General Why aren't you dorks talking about gamestonk hilarity?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You buying some more before it further escalates? Whats the deal here I might want in.
Probably not going to buy more. Stocks like this scratch my betting/gambling itch so I'll let this ride and see where we end up.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I did that with DP on Saturday. Those odds were ridiculous.
I'm going to see what some of the other stocks that are being targeted do though, I may buy in a few of those over the course of the next few days.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Part of reddit nihilism on this is that the entire market decoupled from value a long time ago and runs on hype/manipulation.

So fuck it. Burn it down.
What is GameStop doing with the influx of cash? Don’t they have a fiduciary duty to the shareholders? Maybe create a division to challenge Tesla/space x? Anyone wanna buy an electric car from GameStop?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What is GameStop doing with the influx of cash? Don’t they have a fiduciary duty to the shareholders? Maybe create a division to challenge Tesla/space x? Anyone wanna buy an electric car from GameStop?
Hookers & Blow

it's research.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i kind of look at it like all those folks that made out on Kodak...The market was supposed to punish, but the game is rigged.
but now instead of hitching their horse to the BigBanker wagon, they've got their own stallion.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Although, I'm very much enjoying the show capitalism hasn't existed for a long, long time.
Yup. The commies are cheering on capitalism fundamentals. Watch what happens. These people don’t lose, but in a fair and just capitalistic society..
Buh bye!!! Don’t let the door hit ya!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yup. The commies are cheering on capitalism fundamentals. Watch what happens. These people don’t lose, but in a fair and just capitalistic society..
Buh bye!!! Don’t let the door hit ya!
Capitalism without a Free Market is indistinguishable from Communism.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
holy shit:

Turns out, Blackguard owns 13.2% of GME — 11,271,702 shares. And they just sold 2,054,367 shares to bail someone out for over $400mill. How do we know? Because of this SEC document filed today (also see fintel).

And what happened at EOD today? Price exploded to $240 for a moment as these got bought. Lines up. This is the smoking gun to signal the action.

At conservative estimates there are at least 50,000,000 short positions yet to cover. Blackrock is their last life line and will only hold out for so long. Once Blackrock goes it's a fucking free for all. All the shorts who have yet to cover are fucked. Completely fucked.

At $200, 50,000,000 shares is $10bn. But $10bn is literally GME's market cap. To get rid of $10bn in GME shorts they'll be at least doubling the price/market cap, so by the second that $10bn loss is going to be grow, and grow. Doubling, tripling, quadrupling even.

The other companies that act as insurance for covering shorts have covered too many hedgefunds. So funds will die in this and blackguard might do so too

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Good fuckum letum get a taste of their own medicine...they do insider trading the people can do outsider trading

These hedgefunds are parasitic...BURN THEM DOWN

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I've started doing some trading. I get that "big money" is different to retail trading but it's simple money management to have a Stop Loss in place.

Also, I know nothing about hedge funds but I know a a bit about hedge betting/trading, where you profit on big moves in any direction. Hence the term "hedging your bets". Do hedge funds not operate the same way? If not, LOL.