General Why did sauron have the rings made?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a bit of a fucken coincidence that strider / Aragon had decided to go for a pint right when frodo and the midgets show up. Talk about perfect timing in middle earth

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One of the least discussed themes of the movie is how the ring helps the world overcome it's racist views by uniting wizards,midgets,men , elves and dwarves.

They all fall out at the beginning. It was like some Jerry Springer type shit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not convinced gandalf really beat up that balrog. Peter Jackson should write a new movie where he comes back to get gandalf.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's the most powerful monster in the whole fucken 18 hour movie series and they don't tell you about him. He just somehow wound up living in a dwarven dungeon. And it can't of been a dungeon long as gimli knows folks there.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You should maybe read a little more about the universe and things at play. Most things you ask are dumb to anyone a little more knowledgeable about it.

It wasn't a coincidence Strider was there, for example, or your misconceptions about the Balrog.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should maybe read a little more about the universe and things at play. Most things you ask are dumb to anyone a little more knowledgeable about it.

It wasn't a coincidence Strider was there, for example, or your misconceptions about the Balrog.
Strider is just hanging out at the pub and the midgets show up.

The balrog happens to show up in a dwarven relic that has been overrun by orc and Goblins, that he's obviously not in league with as they are all scared of him and run away

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Strider is just hanging out at the pub and the midgets show up.

The balrog happens to show up in a dwarven relic that has been overrun by orc and Goblins, that he's obviously not in league with as they are all scared of him and run away
I could explain it to ya but you were mean to our sweet Shinkicker @Shinkicker.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Since you’ve matured by leaps and bounds since you posted this “I’m typing this from my Mom’s basement” thread, I’m gonna give you a pass for even bringing this up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

How's that cunt know what a menu is? He was just dug up from saurumans allotment yesterday. How's the fucker know what a menu is? Do the urukai offer a first class dinner service when they sprint across the lands?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If that is your basis, then how does the fucker know how to talk at all?
Its fucken magic fantasy m8. Saruman probably has them listening to Rosetta stone while he grows them.

No fucken way he told them what a menu is tho