Lifestyle would you be in an interracial relationship?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
And the whole relationship was based on paying the bills, nothing else.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Culture is the real tricky part about being in an inter-cultural relationship. Even Dutch/American can be challenging. Color of skin is irrelevant to the matter, although I totally understand and accept one's preference towards a certain race aesthetically speaking, but that comes with serious drawbacks regarding long-term attraction.

In fact, we can assume any relationship is to an extent, an inter-cultural relationship, and as soon as you realize that, the easier being in a relationship will become. In my personal experience, I was much more at ease, and less head-butting, when in a relationship with a Mexican lady. And as for what anyone else thought...fuck them. Go burn a cross and eat glass.

Wait a minute...is this one of those threads again?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Am I married? Are you trying to be funny? I chronicled my ex committing nothing short of felonious assault, well I guess it would be aggravated battery, on me before walking out a few days ago. So, no, I am not.
Didn't know that. Best of luck, bro.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Am I married? Are you trying to be funny? I chronicled my ex committing nothing short of felonious assault, well I guess it would be aggravated battery, on me before walking out a few days ago. So, no, I am not.
Not trying to be funny at all. I have no idea about your personal life and I didnt ask. I just asked if you were married. Cuz if you were or had been for any length of time, you shoulda had this figured out by now.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Not trying to be funny at all. I have no idea about your personal life and I didnt ask. I just asked if you were married. Cuz if you were or had been for any length of time, you shoulda had this figured out by now.
Is all good man. it's for the greater good. Until rent is due anyways...

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dated a black girl for a while. Didn't really seem that different except that some of my family wouldn't attend holiday events we were at.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have sexed a few black prostitutes but I wouldn't marry them. Mainly because it would upset their pump and cause trouble.

For some reason my last 2 girlfriends have hailed from Mexican origin. Myself too technically. I am white as white gets tho so you wouldn't know. Or about my chumash great grandma.

Its interesting dating Mexicans tho, at a family get together last year I stuck out like a sore thumb. I was just nice and kept paying the bar bill. Turns out I was getting her 17 year old cousins hammered

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Race =/= culture. Germans and Irish, for example, can have very different cultures. Similarly, 4th generation American lawyers with Asian heritage may be culturally very similar to white American lawyers.

To answer your question, I'm mixed race so pretty much every relationship I have is interracial. I did once date a mixed white/Asian girl.
As another halfer here I 2nd this message.

I like to mix it up.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Yes. I'm Irish American but married to an Italian American. Those are pretty disparate cultures.

I've spent a lot of time in a wide variety of cultures, so differences don't bother me. I would've gladly married a black, Mexican, Indian, or Middle Eastern woman. East Asian isn't my type.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
It's one thing to be this ignorant in private, but to voice this ridiculous perspective in public (even a public forum) just takes asinine to a whole new level. Everyone comes from a different background, and being on the same page requires work no matter how much melanin you have. To answer your question yes I would be in an interracial relationship. I've been with Asian and Latina women and it's never mattered to me. You stay in your lane picking up low self-esteem white girls who will let you jackrabbit on top of them for 30 seconds.... that just makes my odds better in tasting the rainbow.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's one thing to be this ignorant in private, but to voice this ridiculous perspective in public (even a public forum) just takes asinine to a whole new level. Everyone comes from a different background, and being on the same page requires work no matter how much melanin you have. To answer your question yes I would be in an interracial relationship. I've been with Asian and Latina women and it's never mattered to me. You stay in your lane picking up low self-esteem white girls who will let you jackrabbit on top of them for 30 seconds.... that just makes my odds better in tasting the rainbow.
Hey fucker what's wrong with white girls? They apply to this thread too.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Hey fucker what's wrong with white girls? They apply to this thread too.
Nothing as I love white women. I'm saying that anyone who would fuck OP has low self esteem, and since he only goes out with white women hence my use of "white girls."

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
You clearly don't know me that well. I'm perfectly OK with being a jackass in public.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
if it wasn't for a miscarriage I would have had a half black kid. so yeah I have and I probably will in the future.