General wtf m8's. Dallas cop comes home and kills intruder. Except...Not intruder. Not her home.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You said she was overworked. I simply said that I’ve never hallucinated being in my house when I was in someone else’s, even working a shit ton more hours that are more physical. If simply having a job drains her enough to have a mental lapse such as that, then she needs to be in a home.
I will save you some typing
HVD does this quite often, he just wants to argue or subtly piss off those who will bite on his posts
He chose you today
It is kind of a bitter old man routine or something, it entertains him but rarely anybody else

Take care and keep on keeping it real

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
HVD does this quite often, he just wants to argue or subtly piss off those who will bite on his posts
He chose you today
It is kind of a bitter old man routine or something, it entertains him but rarely anybody else

Lack of fulfillment imo. I don't find them malicious though, like ladyhands I reckon they're trying to be funny but mix is a better poster than either of them.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You said she was overworked. I simply said that I’ve never hallucinated being in my house when I was in someone else’s, even working a shit ton more hours that are more physical. If simply having a job drains her enough to have a mental lapse such as that, then she needs to be in a home.
So because it never happened to you it never happens to anyone else. Got it but you still seem to want to argue.

M

member 1013

Today I went and visited a friend at their apartment complex for lunch. Zoned out, got off the elevator on the wrong floor and legit just walked into some poor guys house. He was startled at first and so was I, I thought who da fook is dis guy and immediately tensed up.

In short I am as stupid as this cop, or at least as tired and overworked ( HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM )

Last edited by a moderator:

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Today I went and visited a friend at their apartment complex for lunch. Zoned out, got off the elevator on the wrong floor and legit just walked into some poor guys house. He was startled at first and so was I, I thought who da fool is dis guy and immediately tensed up.

In short I am as stupid as this cop, or at least as tired and overworked ( HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM )
It never happens because it never happened to b00ts @b00ts or his family. Thats already been established as impossible.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Today I went and visited a friend at their apartment complex for lunch. Zoned out, got off the elevator on the wrong floor and legit just walked into some poor guys house. He was startled at first and so was I, I thought who da fool is dis guy and immediately tensed up.

Should have shot him...

or at least gave him a HJ.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
He chose you today

I have no clue what you mean, but he will never get it. Even when you agree with him he still has to try and prove his point. I already gave him credit for being the gold standard of knowledge on human behavior.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have no clue what you mean, but he will never get it. Even when you agree with him he still has to try and prove his point. I already gave him credit for being the gold standard of knowledge on human behavior.

Oct 24, 2015
I work 60+ hours a week and I sometimes run into peoples houses and shoot them up after a long day. Shouldn't have been breaking the law.

Wait, what? Being told by my daughter that it's a video game I play when I get off work. Nevermind, keep arguing amongst your selves. I'll see myself out.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Please stop being mean to my frenz
I am nice, I just keep it real
good folks appreciate real folks
are you the big dude the played football in small college? I can't keep track of name changes anymore

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Okay just make sure you PM me YOUR address, if you send me the right address I’ll probably end up in your kitchen .
Just take your shoes off at the door and there's beer in the garage fridge.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
  • In a statement Saturday, the police department said the Texas Rangers took over the investigation to "eliminate the appearance of any potential bias" and "they made the decision to postpone pursuing a warrant until they could follow up on information that they received from the interview with the officer.
If she was an electrician and the same thing happened, there wouldn't be any hesitation in issuing a warrant. Their bias is already showing.

• A blood sample was drawn to test for drugs and alcohol
He was in his home. Who gives a fuck what -if anything - he had in his system? Working that spin...

My guess on the spin to keep her out of jail: She mistakenly went to the wrong apartment, and when Botham heard someone fucking about with the door he opened it. When he saw it was a cop, he lost his shit and got aggressive with her. She had no choice but to shoot him to stop the attack.

Any takers on whether or not this is their official release? It's pretty easy to spin a story when only one person is left to tell the tale.

Last edited:

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
  • In a statement Saturday, the police department said the Texas Rangers took over the investigation to "eliminate the appearance of any potential bias" and "they made the decision to postpone pursuing a warrant until they could follow up on information that they received from the interview with the officer.
If she was an electrician and the same thing happened, there wouldn't be any hesitation in issuing a warrant. Their bias is already showing.

• A blood sample was drawn to test for drugs and alcohol
He was in his home. Who gives a fuck what -if anything - he had in his system? Working that spin...

My guess on the spin to keep her out of jail: She mistakenly went to the wrong apartment, and when Botham heard someone fucking about with the door he opened it. When he saw it was a cop, he lost his shit and got aggressive with her. She had no choice but to shoot him to stop the attack.

Any takers on whether or not this is their official release? It's pretty easy to spin a story when only one person is left to tell the tale.
Yeah, basically the cops version of a tainted supplement excuse.