You win the lottery tomorrow, but to get the money you must take a job. What's your job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would run my own foundation to grant scholarships for people wanting to make their life better. It could be used for college or a trade school.

I'd also open some type of food bank for the community I live in. There is absolutely no damn reason any person in a country as rich as ours should go hungry. I'd offer the help I posted above to get them out of their situation from gaining the tools to help themselves and hopefully they would pay it forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So what you're saying is no coke and cars? Note to self, don't invite Hired Gun @Hired Gun to the party when we are all rich.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So what you're saying is no coke and cars? Note to self, don't invite Hired Gun @Hired Gun to the party when we are all rich.
Ya I'm pretty reserved but I do know to have a good time and as long as the Corona is flowing I'm good. Drugs even weed never interested me and god knows I've been around allot of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd also fly Leigh @Leigh to Murica for chicks and blow, we could use his ab's to lure them in,before he would inform them he's married.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I'd like to be a hard-boiled, secretly tender private detective a couple days a week. I've read too much James Ellroy I think.