General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Seattle 2, Buffalo 2, after 2. Kraken are dominating the SOG numbers right now, but holy shot is this a frustrating game. I suspect this is how the entire season is going to be for them.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Got home from jiu jitsu and caught the end of that Rangers v. Oilers game. My wife got her purple belt by the way. Pretty cool. I got to tie it around her while we were rolling. But holy shit. That Draisaitl/McDavid combo is looking really hot right now. And they have some pieces to support them, and somehow the goal tending is keeping it together this far. Lots of season left, but if they keep playing like this, they have a deep playoff run in them.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How are ya gonna let him slice right into the slot like that
Think they were looking to change, expecting him to dump it or circle back further into his zone. The unpredictability and skill matched by his speed makes for some good hockey watching.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Think they were looking to change, expecting him to dump it or circle back further into his zone. The unpredictability and skill matched by his speed makes for some good hockey watching.
As with the best, you can watch him looking and calculating. He sees what he wants to happen.

That kind of talent makes me sick

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Carolina still undefeated heading down to Florida to play the Panthers today. This afternoon. I don’t hear too many people talking about the Hurricanes right now, which is surprising considering they’re the last undefeated team.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Kraken give the Coyotes their first W. 5-4. Grubauer is shitting the bed. I’m reading opinions that it’s the Defense’s fault and people shouldn’t be blaming Grubauer. The goals he let up against Buffalo were horrible, and the goals he let up against Arizona were just unacceptable.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Kraken give the Coyotes their first W. 5-4. Grubauer is shitting the bed. I’m reading opinions that it’s the Defense’s fault and people shouldn’t be blaming Grubauer. The goals he let up against Buffalo were horrible, and the goals he let up against Arizona were just unacceptable.
I'm not specifically thrilled about our net minders either