General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Kraken down 2-1 against the Oilers right now. Schwartz picks up his first goal of the year. Draisaitl has 2, one coming from a power play.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Duncan Keith scores in the 2nd to extend Edmonton’s lead to 3-1. Kraken answer back with a goal from Carson Soucy to bring the score to 3-2 after 2 periods of play. Oilers will start the 3rd period with a little bit of power play left.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Duncan Keith scores in the 2nd to extend Edmonton’s lead to 3-1. Kraken answer back with a goal from Carson Soucy to bring the score to 3-2 after 2 periods of play. Oilers will start the 3rd period with a little bit of power play left.
Oilers with the W, Yamato breaks the dry spell and nets one

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Oilers with the W, Yamato breaks the dry spell and nets one
Seattle really needs to work on the power play. A lot of opportunities, and they couldn’t capitalize.

I was surprised that they were able to contain McDavid pretty well. Held him to only one point.

I wonder if it would have been a different outcome had they not played back to back. The game against the Rangers on Sunday was grueling.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'm going to change my team to whoever looks best atm.

But for real, the Red Wings are meh. Bertuzzi has 6 goals, 9 points.

Our goaltending... anyone wanna evaluate that?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'm going to change my team to whoever looks best atm.

But for real, the Red Wings are meh. Bertuzzi has 6 goals, 9 points.

Our goaltending... anyone wanna evaluate that?
We don’t look the best, by any means, but come checkout the Kraken, babe.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken rhe SwissChalet in town here is closing November 7 ? We gotta find a new prize if we’re gonna still bet on total points of regular season with Canucks and leafs.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m having a hard enough time as it is with this. Why you gotta be a jerk about it?
It’s going to be like the reverse of the expansion of the west. There are going to be a bunch of covered wagons filled with potheads heading across the Rockies on their way to Ontario in search of delicious Swiss style chicken.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Very interesting considering they do need a good center. Won’t be able to play until next season, and is having neck surgery.
Now Eichel will get the one he wants and will, if everything goes well, make his Golden Knights debut after the February Olympic break. When he does, he'll slot in at center and automatically give the Golden Knights a boost to the top six.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Now Eichel will get the one he wants and will, if everything goes well, make his Golden Knights debut after the February Olympic break. When he does, he'll slot in at center and automatically give the Golden Knights a boost to the top six.
Weird. I kept reading that he wasn’t going to be able to play this season. Does that mean he’s already gotten the surgery?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Weird. I kept reading that he wasn’t going to be able to play this season. Does that mean he’s already gotten the surgery?
I doubt it. I think this deal is what finally is allowing him to get it done. I guess best case it’s still an assumption for his return time. Never know. VGK are beating up Ottawa pretty good here. They must be excited about the new guy.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Anyone catch the Leafs vs Lightning game that just ended? Holy shit! The final 6 minutes of the 3rd period is insane.