General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Finished Season 4 of Stranger Things last night after rage quitting my fights stream.

Not bad but I could have done with a shorter part 2. Mylanta those last two episodes were a marathon.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Don’t your social views conflict with his?
Nowadays, I'm an agnostic atheist and progressive. Pratt is a right wing theist

But most of my friends are conservatives. And almost all of my family are theists

Ultimately, Chris Pratt seems like a really solid human. And he's funny in a chill way. So him and Anna Kendrick for sure. :))

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Finished Season 4 of Stranger Things last night after rage quitting my fights stream.

Not bad but I could have done with a shorter part 2. Mylanta those last two episodes were a marathon.
It really didn’t bother me, but I think because I just equated it to being like a movie. I don’t think it would have felt so long if they were broken up.
It’s like the meme:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It really didn’t bother me, but I think because I just equated it to being like a movie.
Mrs Beard and I will finish it today or tonight, we had to shut it down at the "2 days later part", but they definitely fluffed it up to make it longer. I increasingly get cheesed when writers make 5 minute scenes 10 minutes long so they can "build drama".

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lol you didn't love it???

10 out of 10 for me
1) That was an hour and a half they dragged out to be 2:20. I could easily trim 45-60 minutes off that without impacting the story.
2) That ending is hot fucking garbage. The kids are going to be deep into their 40s and it's still going to be 1985. Make 3 more episodes and wrap this shit up.

The first 2:19 was 8/10, the ending is a 0

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
i keep meaning to watch this for Matty Matheson. He was probably my favourite celebrity chef.

He was a consulting chef for the show. He has a role in it as well but I’m sure it’s not that big.
He has a fairly big recurring role as the handyman. I didn't realise he wasn't an actor by trade, so he did a pretty believable job.